Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen i...1 Answers
danielle J.
Don't really like the way it looks on and it made me break out. I wouldn't use it again. I think my face is just sensitive though
Toddrionna W.
I Haven't Had That Kind Of Eye Shadow but I Use This One & It's My Favorite I Buy This All The Time By Target & im In Love
Luz V.
Sterling, VA
I used conceiler and this is awesome help to cover aged and to cover imperfections such those horrible bags on your eyes.
Katelyn B.
Hopewell, VA
I loved the highlight and was asked a few timea by friends what i was using. It blended out well and will deff buy again!
Nina B.
Scranton, PA
Love having lights and dark all in one! Great for any occasion and feels great. Never heavy. Feels like no make up at all
fatima g.
It gives you just the perfect highlight, & just the right concealing! it blends good to your skin! and its long lasting.
member-2dce7830a
Bastrop, TX
I actually haven't tried it yet but all my friends use it and they absolutely love it! Definitely going to try it soon!
Ari G.
It's hard to find a highlighter and concealer for father times sounds and this one of the very few that actually work.
Kristina C.
Norwood, PA
Love this stuff! So amazing! Makes your face feel fabulous! I use this makeup daily!!! I highly recommend buying this!!
Allisha B.
My everyday go to product, doesn't make my skin oily, looks very natural can barley tell I have make up on sometimes.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?