Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen i...1 Answers
Jody M.
It wasn't the right one for me. I didn't like the scent. The way a products smells is always important to me. I've tried a new lipstick recently and it smells so good!
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH
This particular foundation is oily, not true to color, (my skin is fair and I have always used Ivory, I have used Buff also), and it doesn't feel like it sets properly, even with some powder on.
Roseanna g.
Love this highlighter its very creamy and it gives you the perfect "strobing" glow. the concealer is full to medium coverage. perfect duo for summer. one of my must haves.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
I have tried Revlon. a little more pricey than the others but definitely a great product. great packaging and commercials. it does cover under eye darkness and blemishes
Jonalin M.
The product was a great consistency, but the highlighter did not show up on my skin. I could not see the highlight at all . However , the concealer was great .
Marianna S.
Ossining, NY
Drug store products can be a hit or miss but this is top of its game. I love the application and how easy it is and it has a lot of coverage. No blotchyness.
Lily J.
Phoenix
I really like this concealer because it doesn't break me out!
It also covers post acne marks pretty well. However, it doesn't help with dark circles much.
Jade L.
Magna, UT
Not really into cream contour but this is a go to touch up palette in my opinion. I've used another off brand kind but I need to get more into them first.
Joanna R.
FARMINGTN HLS, MI
Using it for concealing and contour. Not so expensive so can be use for everyday use. At the same time its a cream so its so easy to apply qnd blend.
Lana R.
I used this as an eyeshadow and I really like it. It's goes on really smoothly. I am fair skinned so this would not work as concealer. I give it a 5.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?