Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen i...1 Answers
Roshni S.
This was one my first concealer and highlighter compacts and I loved it. The highlighter was amazing and gave the most perfect natural glow. I wish they had just a highlighter available because I would totally buy it. The concealer I would say was okay nothing amazing. Unfortunately I cannot find this anywhere anymore, thinking Revlon discontinued it.
Autumn K.
I bought this product hoping for a full coverage and a higlighter. I was pretty impressed as both products worked well and it was convenient it was in one package.
Marie K.
I really liked this dual pack - having both a highlighter and concealer together has been time saving. The packaging is simple but effective in containing the product in a neat and clean manner. I would recommend the use of this product for sure!
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
I like its colors and the texture on ny face. The concealer is good if I don't have to much acne for those good days in my face because when the pimple is to red the concealer is not that good to hide it.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
I've used this product a couple times and it looks absolutely great! But, it takes a while to get the desired look I'm going for. The end results, however, never disappoint me. I always get compliments and hey, if it gives you compliments then it's a great product!
Kami B.
Portland, OR
Because of my skin tone, it is really hard to find the perfect shade. I typically have to blend colors because I am a woman of color. I love this brand from Revlon. This product blends really well. It is creamy and not slippery. I like how it feels on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't clog up my pores. It provides great coverage and doesn't look like I am wearing a mask. I love this product and will definitely be buying again.
Haley C.
Avinger, TX
Revlon has many great products. Concealers and highlighters are amongst my favorites of all time! I bought from a local store. I would recommend to anyone in need of makeup. It is very, very easy to apply and use. It overall is a great product.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
If you happen to come across this product, I hope you do not buy it. This product has been discontinued for about a year or two.

Other than that, I do miss this product.
Sherron G.
Kilgore, TX
I've used this concealer before its Okay. Wouldn't buy again when I run out. Didn't work as I thought it would Just started using concealer not sure which brand is good.
Jody M.
It wasn't the right one for me. I didn't like the scent. The way a products smells is always important to me. I've tried a new lipstick recently and it smells so good!
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?