Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen i...1 Answers
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Sephora
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Danielle R.
Bountiful
AWESOME! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! ARRIVED ON TIME!!! VERY VERY HAPPY!! OVERLY SATIFIED CUSTOMER!! WILL BUY AGAIN!!. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COLOR. I was so sad when i could no longer find this product at the store, i assumed it was a limited edition or a discontinued product, so i turned to amazon! Again, AMAZON ALWAYS COMES THROUGH for me!! They had it, and it was delivered on time and just the same lovely color and product as i remember and as i expected!!
Noelle D.
N Stratford, NH
Although the wrong color, my fault, this product did blend well into my other makeup. I did not have much trouble moving and blending like I have with other products. I personally recommend as long as you get the right color.
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
This concealer/Highlighter duo is alright, but it's not my favorite. It has some pigment, but not as much as i like, and it leaves a little bit of an oily residue/shine. I would not recommend this to friends and I would most likely not purchase again.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
This Revlon Concealer & Highlighter was okay. The concealer left a bit of a crease under my eyes. I really like the highlighter though, because it gave me a nice, natural looking glow.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Yasmine H.
This actually is a great product I️ use when I️ out on makeup . It’s a little ashy if it’s not the right one for skintone but it does help with blemishes . I️ suggest getting the perfect skin color . I️ would buy again .
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
it covers my molds and it concell all the things going on in my face yes its great and yes i love it.would like to find diffrent things so i can move on tosomething eles
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?