Add a Photo
Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter, Medium-Deep, 0.21-Ounce Compacts (Pack of 2)

By REVLON
#305 in Concealer
Photos (2)
Roshni S.
Roshni S.
Sayreville, NJ

This was one my first concealer and highlighter compacts and I loved it. The highlighter was amazing and gave the most perfect natural glow. I wish they had just a highlighter available because I would totally buy it. The concealer I would say was okay nothing amazing. Unfortunately I cannot find this anywhere anymore, thinking Revlon discontinued it.
Ukamaka A.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA

I've used this product a couple times and it looks absolutely great! But, it takes a while to get the desired look I'm going for. The end results, however, never disappoint me. I always get compliments and hey, if it gives you compliments then it's a great product!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA

This concealer/Highlighter duo is alright, but it's not my favorite. It has some pigment, but not as much as i like, and it leaves a little bit of an oily residue/shine. I would not recommend this to friends and I would most likely not purchase again.
Marie K.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN

I really liked this dual pack - having both a highlighter and concealer together has been time saving. The packaging is simple but effective in containing the product in a neat and clean manner. I would recommend the use of this product for sure!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Avinger, TX

Revlon has many great products. Concealers and highlighters are amongst my favorites of all time! I bought from a local store. I would recommend to anyone in need of makeup. It is very, very easy to apply and use. It overall is a great product.
I like its colors and the texture on ny face. The concealer is good if I don't have to much acne for those good days in my face because when the pimple is to red the concealer is not that good to hide it.
Cleydee J.
Cleydee J.

Un gran correcto define muy bien un maquillaje perfecto y sin ningún tipo de manchita granito que nos impida tener un maquillaje parejo
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX

This conceal and contour palettee is for the everyday day basic face beat. Its conveniently packaged in a way that is ready to go
danielle J.
danielle J.

Don't really like the way it looks on and it made me break out. I wouldn't use it again. I think my face is just sensitive though
Toddrionna W.
Toddrionna W.

I Haven't Had That Kind Of Eye Shadow but I Use This One & It's My Favorite I Buy This All The Time By Target & im In Love

Join Now