Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter, Medium-Deep, 0.21-Ounce Compacts (Pack of 2) uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter, Medium-Deep, 0.21-Ounce Compacts (Pack of 2) uploaded by Toddrionna W.

BY REVLON

Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
I've used this product a couple times and it looks absolutely great! But, it takes a while to get the desired look I'm going for. The end results, however, never disappoint me. I always get compliments and hey, if it gives you compliments then it's a great product!
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
This concealer/Highlighter duo is alright, but it's not my favorite. It has some pigment, but not as much as i like, and it leaves a little bit of an oily residue/shine. I would not recommend this to friends and I would most likely not purchase again.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
This Revlon Concealer & Highlighter was okay. The concealer left a bit of a crease under my eyes. I really like the highlighter though, because it gave me a nice, natural looking glow.
Roshni S.
This was one my first concealer and highlighter compacts and I loved it. The highlighter was amazing and gave the most perfect natural glow. I wish they had just a highlighter available because I would totally buy it. The concealer I would say was okay nothing amazing. Unfortunately I cannot find this anywhere anymore, thinking Revlon discontinued it.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I really liked this dual pack - having both a highlighter and concealer together has been time saving. The packaging is simple but effective in containing the product in a neat and clean manner. I would recommend the use of this product for sure!
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
I like its colors and the texture on ny face. The concealer is good if I don't have to much acne for those good days in my face because when the pimple is to red the concealer is not that good to hide it.
Haley C.
Avinger, TX
Revlon has many great products. Concealers and highlighters are amongst my favorites of all time! I bought from a local store. I would recommend to anyone in need of makeup. It is very, very easy to apply and use. It overall is a great product.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
If you happen to come across this product, I hope you do not buy it. This product has been discontinued for about a year or two.

Other than that, I do miss this product.
Jonalin M.
The product was a great consistency, but the highlighter did not show up on my skin. I could not see the highlight at all . However , the concealer was great .