Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter, Medium-Deep, 0.21-Ounce Compacts (Pack of 2) uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter, Medium-Deep, 0.21-Ounce Compacts (Pack of 2) uploaded by Toddrionna W.

BY REVLON

Photos (2)
Roshni S.
Roshni S.
Sayreville, NJ
This was one my first concealer and highlighter compacts and I loved it. The highlighter was amazing and gave the most perfect natural glow. I wish they had just a highlighter available because I would totally buy it. The concealer I would say was okay nothing amazing. Unfortunately I cannot find this anywhere anymore, thinking Revlon discontinued it.
Marie K.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I really liked this dual pack - having both a highlighter and concealer together has been time saving. The packaging is simple but effective in containing the product in a neat and clean manner. I would recommend the use of this product for sure!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Avinger, TX
Revlon has many great products. Concealers and highlighters are amongst my favorites of all time! I bought from a local store. I would recommend to anyone in need of makeup. It is very, very easy to apply and use. It overall is a great product.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Beyond Natural Concealer Highlighter 330 Medium Deep 0.21 oz
I like its colors and the texture on ny face. The concealer is good if I don't have to much acne for those good days in my face because when the pimple is to red the concealer is not that good to hide it.
Cleydee J.
Cleydee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Un gran correcto define muy bien un maquillaje perfecto y sin ningĂșn tipo de manchita granito que nos impida tener un maquillaje parejo
danielle J.
danielle J.
Don't really like the way it looks on and it made me break out. I wouldn't use it again. I think my face is just sensitive though
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
This conceal and contour palettee is for the everyday day basic face beat. Its conveniently packaged in a way that is ready to go
Nina B.
Nina B.
Scranton, PA
Love having lights and dark all in one! Great for any occasion and feels great. Never heavy. Feels like no make up at all
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: Beyond Natural Concealer Highlighter 330 Medium Deep 0.21 oz
I loved the highlight and was asked a few timea by friends what i was using. It blended out well and will deff buy again!
Luz V.
Luz V.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Beyond Natural Concealer Highlighter 330 Medium Deep 0.21 oz
I used conceiler and this is awesome help to cover aged and to cover imperfections such those horrible bags on your eyes.