BY REVLON

The perfect combination of blush and bronzer for a natural sun kissed glow. It provides a sculpted naturally sun-kissed bronzed look and sheer silky formula gives skin a soft glow of beautiful color. Blush and bronzer combines both blush and bronze shades for a naturally sun-kissed bronzed look. Designer: Revlon. Gender: Women. Size: 0.37 oz. Type: Blush. see more...

Sara F.
Beautiful color. Nice for darker skin color but either way you do you honey.
Nice flow not to liquidly or to thick. Cheap and long lasting solution.
Overall I will be buying it again when I find it again
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Yo me pinto mis uñas seguido y este es una de las marcas de esmaltes que a mi en lonpersonal me gustan y tiene durasion secan muy rapido me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo.
Kathleen j.
Bradenton, FL
Pretty color, looks the best with two coats on and a top coat. Lasts about a week and that is saying something since I am hard on my nails.
Kinga B.
Coventry , West Midlands
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried it before and its not the best if im honest. You have to put so many layers to get nice finish but then again its hard to do that because after applying third layer its starting getting glumpy . I have to say you can obviously work it but its not the best you can get.
A N.
Santo Domingo
Los esmaltes revlon como ya habia dicho no me gustan mucho. suelen ser muy espesos y aunque tiene una gran variedad de color no son mis favoritos. tienen productos muy buenos, pero los esmaltes a mi en lo particular no me agradan tanto. tengo unos cuando y ni siquiera los uso
Tanja K.
London, London
Haven't used this exact shade, but from my experience with Revlon's nail polishes I can say they're of very good quality, long lasting, have good coverage and very good price for what you get.
Danielle C.
Rio de Janeiro
indico pra quem gosta da pele bronzeada é super indicado, pois ele se adapta a pele de uma forma que a deixa bem natural deixando a pele com um tom bem bonito e natural