Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner, Sultry Sapphire 670 0.03 oz (0.9 g) uploaded by Yahaira g.

Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Liquid liners are my favorite. Easy to apply and the tip of this brand is small enough so I do not so much have to worry about over doing my lines. Liner is the hardest for me to apply to start with bit this brand takes the did I do this right guess work out of it. I also tend to be a heavy blinker so the fast drying is a plus for me so it does not smear all over the place.
Joauris Valentina L.
Lo compré con ciertas dudas pero como todo lo revlon me ha ido bien pues lo compré y para mi entera sorpresa por su forma de aplicación al abrirlo descubrí que es una maravilla, hay que tener cierto cuidado al aplicarlo porque al ser en polvo caen una sobritas en el pómulo peeeero el color es demasiado fuerte, duradero y cuando le agarras la vuelta es demasiado facil de utilizar, tiene un plumón grueso que hace que la aplicación sea cosa de niños, y no hay que tener tanto cuidado de pasarse de la linea o hacer una linea muy gruesa o chueca porque es como tener un delineador+ sombra y difumina al mismo tiempo! ME ENCANTÓ
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
My favorite liquid eyeliner,, when i wear it i get so many compliments and they always ask me which eyeliner i am wearing, because i live in a place where you sweat a lot since is too hot outside and this #revlon liquid liner stays in its place all day and night. I would highly recomme d it.
Lesley Marie S.
As far as eyeliners are concerned, Revlon Bedroom eyes did well during the application. Just be sure to note that with hooded eyes,like mine, the product is tricky to get to stay in one particular area, acts more like a eye shadow at times, which I didn't mind. I did like the color and it's fun to use when in a rush.
Melaynee T.
Wentzville, MO
I actually received this item as a gift from my cousin. I found out months before she gave me the item, that putting pencil liner underneath liquid really helped it stay put and when trying it with this liner, it stayed on all day. It doesn't smudge or run if you get sweaty, and it applies very smoothly and precise. I use to create my winged eyeliner and always get compliments. For drugstore eyeliner, this stuff is good.
Valeria H.
It's perfect ! when i use it it's so easy to apply and to remove it ! It have a llong lasting and thats perfect for long days at work is easy to use it!! my eye color are green but its perfect cause the eyeliner doesnt shine
Claire C.
This is a really good eyeliner. It stays on the whole day and has a nice dark color. It's easy to apply and use and also easy to take off, although sometimes it smears if you're trying to fix it with a makeup remover wipe immediately after applying.
Nellyfer A.
Patchogue, NY
This liner is very inexpensive product works well. Since this is a liquid liner it takes time to apply but it goes in so smoothly, the only problem is it this liner tends to dry too soon and the blackness of the color fades even quicker
Ashley L.
Orlando, FL
I like this liner I only use it for top liner though. It's easy to apply and stays on fairly long. If you rub your eye at all though it smudges pretty bad. And the bottle doesn't hold much so if you use it every day you'll run out fast.
Katherine W.
I love this shadow. Its a sultry and sassy shadow that goes on Smooth. Not a cheap eyeshadow and is full of color. Not like others where you have to apply 30 times to get the color on your eyes. Just one application and your done