Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner, Sultry Sapphire 670 0.03 oz (0.9 g) uploaded by Yahaira g.

BY REVLON

Joauris Valentina L.
Miami
Lo compré con ciertas dudas pero como todo lo revlon me ha ido bien pues lo compré y para mi entera sorpresa por su forma de aplicación al abrirlo descubrí que es una maravilla, hay que tener cierto cuidado al aplicarlo porque al ser en polvo caen una sobritas en el pómulo peeeero el color es demasiado fuerte, duradero y cuando le agarras la vuelta es demasiado facil de utilizar, tiene un plumón grueso que hace que la aplicación sea cosa de niños, y no hay que tener tanto cuidado de pasarse de la linea o hacer una linea muy gruesa o chueca porque es como tener un delineador+ sombra y difumina al mismo tiempo! ME ENCANTÓ
Raelyn T.
Ankeny, IA
Good but it does dry out kind of easily. The brush is hard to control. If you can't do a good line even with a brush I don't recommend this product. I have hazel eyes and it goes good with it. It is also juicy so wipe some off. I would probably try other brands too but you just need to get used to the brush and using it.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
My favorite liquid eyeliner,, when i wear it i get so many compliments and they always ask me which eyeliner i am wearing, because i live in a place where you sweat a lot since is too hot outside and this #revlon liquid liner stays in its place all day and night. I would highly recomme d it.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Well, I hated this lol. I can say that I now prefer a liquid liner. Powder liners are just terrible in my opinion. They are messy. They are easier to blend if you make a mistake, but I found it so difficult to keep powder out of my eye. Would not buy again.
Claire C.
This is a really good eyeliner. It stays on the whole day and has a nice dark color. It's easy to apply and use and also easy to take off, although sometimes it smears if you're trying to fix it with a makeup remover wipe immediately after applying.
Ashley L.
Orlando, FL
I like this liner I only use it for top liner though. It's easy to apply and stays on fairly long. If you rub your eye at all though it smudges pretty bad. And the bottle doesn't hold much so if you use it every day you'll run out fast.
J V.
I LOVE this eyeliner it's perfect. It glides on so easy and can create wing liner and many other amazing looks. This eyeliner is cheap so you don't have to pay so much for an amazing eyeliner. I would %100 recommend this eyeliner.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
This stuff is horrible and it cracks immediately the only good thing it's that it dries up and my eye color is dark brown not long lasting at all I don't recommend this product again
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
This formula is kinda weird and smudges easily. Not a huge fan of the consistency and I find a liquid or pencil liner to be easier and more effective
Marzana H.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a big fan, I'm more into matte looking eyeliner which looks best on my eyes . I'm sure if they come up with a matte version I will purchase it