Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner uploaded by Yahaira g.

BY REVLON

Buy on Amazon*
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Liquid liners are my favorite. Easy to apply and the tip of this brand is small enough so I do not so much have to worry about over doing my lines. Liner is the hardest for me to apply to start with bit this brand takes the did I do this right guess work out of it. I also tend to be a heavy blinker so the fast drying is a plus for me so it does not smear all over the place.
Nikki J.
Actually bought this for my mom, but she didn't like it and she gave it back to me. This product I think is best for the waterline of you eyes and wears pretty well all day. The only thing I didn't like about it is that I don't use it often because of the color. It can get pretty messy to apply as well...
SYDNEE P.
Midlothian, TX
I love this eye liner! I use it everyday and it goes on so smoothly. It lasts all day, and I only have to apply it once in the morning! It's definitely my staple eyeliner and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Joauris Valentina L.
Miami
Lo compré con ciertas dudas pero como todo lo revlon me ha ido bien pues lo compré y para mi entera sorpresa por su forma de aplicación al abrirlo descubrí que es una maravilla, hay que tener cierto cuidado al aplicarlo porque al ser en polvo caen una sobritas en el pómulo peeeero el color es demasiado fuerte, duradero y cuando le agarras la vuelta es demasiado facil de utilizar, tiene un plumón grueso que hace que la aplicación sea cosa de niños, y no hay que tener tanto cuidado de pasarse de la linea o hacer una linea muy gruesa o chueca porque es como tener un delineador+ sombra y difumina al mismo tiempo! ME ENCANTÓ
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
My favorite liquid eyeliner,, when i wear it i get so many compliments and they always ask me which eyeliner i am wearing, because i live in a place where you sweat a lot since is too hot outside and this #revlon liquid liner stays in its place all day and night. I would highly recomme d it.
Sydney B.
Very disappointed with this product. The eyeliner felt tip didn't create a straight line or wing well at all, so this may not be the product to buy if you're looking to do a wing. Pricey for a product that doesn't work. The eyeliner came off in the first couple hours, or when you would touch it. Would not buy again.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
The color doesn't come on clear unless you use a white base over it. not very effective on african american skin however i can work with it. the product is has too much liquid and not enough cream. this eyeliner come out clear or sheer most of the time therefore it is not true to color. this product needs some major improvements.
Lesley Marie S.
As far as eyeliners are concerned, Revlon Bedroom eyes did well during the application. Just be sure to note that with hooded eyes,like mine, the product is tricky to get to stay in one particular area, acts more like a eye shadow at times, which I didn't mind. I did like the color and it's fun to use when in a rush.
Melaynee T.
Wentzville, MO
I actually received this item as a gift from my cousin. I found out months before she gave me the item, that putting pencil liner underneath liquid really helped it stay put and when trying it with this liner, it stayed on all day. It doesn't smudge or run if you get sweaty, and it applies very smoothly and precise. I use to create my winged eyeliner and always get compliments. For drugstore eyeliner, this stuff is good.
Gracie L.
Towson, MD
This is one of the better eyeliners that I've used. The color is strong, and it glides on pretty smooth. Not as pricey and you can find it at your local pharmacy or department store. The brush is what I love about it. Its not too long or too sort, its the right length.
Marie-Pierre S.