BY REVLON

Regular & 2x Magnifying Sleek, lightweight, compact mirror perfect for all your beauty check-ups on the go. 2x magnifying mirror for close-up, detailed grooming and regular mirror for a distortion free image. Over 75 years of Superior Quality.  Precision crafted, fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. For beauty tips or product information call 1-800-4-REVLON ; see more...

Kimmie T.
I use this all the time to look at the back of my hair and I keep it in my purse to have a handy mirror on me at all times. Love the double mirror!
Martha R.
Riverside
Its nice size . would like bro see a more durable case. Over all I would purchase again. Would also like to see it in other colors
Honduras 🇭.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
That mirror is good i see my face everyday and I bring one for my mom she like it i buy at cvs pharmacy that price is good
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, cute and easy to take around. Does the job when there's no mirrors around and for quick touch up.
Kayland H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for traveling. Great that it has to sides to the mirror that you can use if needed.
Krishae  J.
Nashville, TN
This is greeeeat!! it is so small & portable! it is a really helpful mirror.
Makayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great for checking for stray eyebrow hairs or popping unwanted pimples. Super magnified and small so it's easy to use!
Sheema 💗.
It is a good compact.. it is sleek and very light weight... easy to carry if u are on the go ! ... very easy to use ... a very compact mirror to have when u need it .. I use it whenever I am out and need a retouch...
Johana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very nice, comfortable, to have in the wallet, I love to take it everywhere. It's cute and practical.
Madison L.
Edgerton, WI
What makes it so light weight?