BY REVLON

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like using this gel on my brows. It looks best when I use a brow powder. A little really goes a long way. It keeps the hairs a place for several hours, I wouldn't say all day but a good amount of time and it super affordable!
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Love the gel and how it manages to keep my eyebrows in place for a whole day i also use the brow kit once in a while with it both together work wonders
Tanika L.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Great product if want your brows tolook its best please i recommend your try this i brought this product a while back and i can my fist time trying it i was blown how maintain and kept my brows in place all throughout the day super in love with this product
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Copperas Cove, TX
I did like this product. I especially liked the little brush and tweezers.i liked all the grooming tools also. The colors in this set are really neutral and good colors. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because it was hard to match my color.
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this it has everything you need for those perfect eye brows and a color for everyone! Price is great to!!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the worst eyebrows and I've been looking all over for a great eyebrow kit that would give me the results I want. I'd love to try this.
Julia F.
Julia F.
I love trying new things for my eyebrows and this product is definitely a good one to use! I had tried higher-end products before this one for my eyebrows and this product does the same job plus it comes with more than just the powder!
chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Definitely a great gift for someone or for yourself but its worth the cost.
angela h.
angela h.
Mt Prospect, IL
The colors stay on very well and i love using this on my brows..i also use the anastasia brow pencil
Katie S.
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is super light weight and not too sticky on your eyebrows. I would recommend using it every morning for eyebrows that will literally stay in place all day. I have never paid much attention to it when working out, but it would probably hold all the little hairs in place even then.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a really good brow gel &&' I don't know which one to pick because I've never really used brow gels. heeelp . I want one that I'll be satisfied with for the whole day and it will stay. and it's worth it . ?