BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsRevlon
Beauty Tools Brow Specialist Kit

Revlon Beauty Tools Brow Specialist Kit

An all-inclusive brow kit featuring must-have tools to groom, shape, fill and set for beautiful brows Kit includes Slant-Tip Tweezer, Brow Stencils (3), Brow Color Pencil, Miniature Brow Styling Gel, in a convenient travel case

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Beauty Tools Brow Specialist Kit!
Holly H.
There’s not much to my eyebrows to begin with the only thing really I use out of this would be the tweezers, but I found better tweezers in other areas. I use waterproof mascara to literally brush my eyebrows I am with a little bit of hair I have there and any extras I use the tweezers to pluck. Other than that I don’t have a whole lot of use for this type of set.
Rabia N.
Jamaica, NY
This is a very good deal for someone who is looking to have a starter brow kit. All products work well and I trust the brand. The brow pencil is a darker brown and works for my brows but don’t think it would work if you have lighter brows. I don’t use the stencil, honestly got it because it was a good deal for all products. Would recommend.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
What's better than a deal? Getting three products you need for a cheaper price than buying them individually!
Sammie L.
Allen Park, MI
Revlon tweezers are really great. They grab eyebrow hairs seamlessly and don’t cause the hairs to break. I use them several times a week. In price comparison you can’t beat the deal of the revlon brow kit. Highly recommend this product.
Michele W.
West Bend, WI
I have the worst eyebrows in the world. I am constantly plicking, teasing, or getting them threaded. I am so picky but I cant always afford to get them professionally done so I had to learn to so them myself. This is the product I chose to help me with that. It was so awesome. I love the quality and the fact nothing broke after using it just once. I am satisfied and I highly recommend this to everyone.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great grand
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Dont really do makeup for my brows but they are a good product to use for people that like to fill in there brows
Naomi O.
Midland, TX
I love these tweezers! Would buy them again if my old ones go destroyed. Have lasted about 2 year now. So go out and buy them you wont regret
ROSIE T.
Dearborn, MI
OK for real you cannot be Revlon tweezers I've tried a lot of others and they just are to me unbeatableand really not cost a lot of money
Catherine C.
Mississauga, ON
Good quality tools that lasted a long time for me. I was able to get a nice grip with the ends of the tweezers and the tip is nicely shaped.

Looking for your answer?