BY REVLON

A tinted lightly shimmering moisturizer- Features a unique liquid formula that blends superb-refined pearls with a delicate hint of color- Can be used alone to create a soft velvety finish- Or mixed with foundation or moisturizer for a glowing complexion-Ideal for all skin tones Product Line: Revlon - Complexion - Bare It All Lustrous LotionProduct Size: 22ml/0.75oz

Ebele O.
I have this in the three shades:- Peach, Pink and Golden. I love love love them! I believe I have used the peach one the most. I mix in with my foundatiuon for a subtle glow. Nothing but raves.
Iryna D.
Middlesex, NJ
I wish it would stay a little longer, but i love this product, i just need something for 15+ hrs a day, especially since I work at the gym during the night, & in the morning/day at a regular office, so i would like to put it on & not have to touch it up again
Natasha S.
Elizabethton , TN
This product is decent. Not horrible and not excellent. The scent is a little overwhelming at first and gives me a headache but it works decent and is easy to apply so i deal with it. I wish i could love the product but it has fell short of my expectations.
La F.
Es un gran producto. La textura que tiene es muy suave y eso hace que sea mas facil aplicarlo. Si le puediera dar mas de 5 estrellas sin pensarlo lo aria.
Jenna C.
West Seneca, NY
Love this product found it at rite AT super cheap and works wonder would highly recommend its quick and easy to apply as well
Elva S.
It has a nice tinge to it, but I made me look somewhat pale, I have fair skin, maybe picking another color
hejer t.
I have tried many brighteners, both cheap and expensive and this one rates the highest with me. It blends over foundation very nicely (some sit right on top of the skin), and adds a sheer layer of luminescence to the skin.....best thing about it? COLOR. Not white, not neutral but a sheer sheer tinge of the most beautiful pinky/rose color...looks like you've been just kissed by the sun. Love it. 😍
Vanesa d.
Es buen producto llevo muy poco probando lo y me gustaría que alguien más que tenga experiencia me diga que tanto le funcionó