MakeupREV
Revlon Barber Shears (Pack of 2) + Makeup Blender

Revlon Barber Shears (Pack of 2) + Makeup Blender

by REV

New satin finish. Stainless steel blades cut cleanly every time. Expert results at home. Barber Shears: Sharp, durable rust-resistant steel blades for precision cutting. Longer length is ideal for cutting straight, even lines, especially with a comb....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Barber Shears (Pack of 2) + Makeup Blender!
Charity B.
Review for: Revlon Barber Shears (Pack of 2) + FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Sensitive Skin
These scissors are light and easy to handle. They stay sharp for a long time. They feel natural in your hand, the grip is pretty good.
Elysa M.
Dinuba, CA
These are perfect if you cut or trim your own hair. They cut straight and are also affordable. I love using these for my hair they work better than any other. I would recommend for all hair types.
ashley B.
Fort myers, FL
Bought this for my husband as he like cutting hair. I personally didn’t really like the scissors they felt weird when i held them but my husband on the other hand loves loves it.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,384 reviews
I am not a hair stylist but when I use this instrument and cut my split ends I couldn't believe that it was on point and it's affordable and easy to use and yes it's a must get
Hair B.
Conyers, GA
Literally LOVE these shears. They are my go to for men’s cuts!! They were gifted to me when I first started as a stylist and I still use them!
Natasha D.
New Bedford, MA
These shears are amazing for revlon I would of never guessed that they were they cut so good I was highly impressed
Jordan H.
Just bought a new pair of shears which I needed so bad because mine were so dull. I haven't got to use them yet but I'm sure they will be a million times better then the ones I had. They seem really sharp!
Ali K.
Rosemead , CA
These scissors are good for a drugstore brand compared to spending loads of money on a trim. I use this to trim my dead ends. It gets the job done.
Rebekah B.
Harmony
Works really well , nice and sharp when you take them out of package almost like a professional scissor, I've been cutting hair and doing makeup for almost $15 years and these are pretty good if you are starting out!
dilania A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I highly recommend any revlon product I think is a really complete brand, I mean every product it brings, has a good quality and professionalism. They are accesible for everyone bringing always good results

Looking for your answer?