BY REVLON

Revlon Barber Shears.
Long, ultra-sharp blades.
Stainless steel. Lifetime guarantee.

Buy on Amazon
soy barbero y estos productos y esta marca es una si no la mejor que esta en el mercado de mi pais en la actualidad su diceño ligeresa rapides al cortar cabello las hace unas de mis favoritas al tratarse de tijeras proferionales por eso y mucho mas las recomiendo son ideales para las personas que se estan iniciando en este mundo de la barberia
Janay B.
I like these because when I just cut my hair with regular scissors, sometimes I noticed that it doesn't cut straight which can in turn damage the hair and cause split ends.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Old faithful! This was my first pair of shears I bought years ago and they stayed sharp for a long time considering how cheap they were.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
Super sharp, easy to use, and inexpensive . I had my pair for a few years. They're great if you don't want to drop a lot of money .
Ru M.
Great for trimming bangs or your husband's beard! Also they do not dull and work for a long time.
April  D.
Newark, NJ
Professional is what you get with these great scissors that really work well for its purpose.
Shyanne Z.
Banning, CA
These are the only scissors I'll use to trim my own hair, they stay sharp for so long!
Denitsa T.
Varna,Bulgaria
I bought this by the time I was growing out my hair.I have cut my hair before and I do know how to do it properlly so I tried it with this pair and for some reason when I was cutting it felt very sharp and easy to work with but then when I looked at my hair it looked disgusting and even more damaged.Advice:If you want to cut your hair by yourself buy a pair of scissors from a salon rather than a drugstore one.
Me gustaría la tijera se ve espectacular aunque no la tengo se ve muy buena . la Recomiendo usarla para cortar el cabello.
Lauren F.
Holly, MI
I like this product for the affordability on their products. They look like they would be nice and quality