Revlon Balm Stain

The fresh stain that feels fabulous

Where can I find this shade I usually use the hard candy black cherry but this colour looks so pretty ?
Revlon Balm Stain can you find this in Target?
What is the best lip stain that stays on all day? ?
Start your review of Revlon Balm Stain!
Product Highlights
...during, and after wearing this product. goes on quickly and easily. Doesn't dry out your lips. Stores nicely in small purses and 'on the go' looks. Doesn't melt like a lipstick or gloss normally does in the heat.in reviews
...Charm, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adore. It's the perfect fall color, and it lasts a long time. Even after the "balm" aspect has worn of, I'm left with a perfect stain.in reviews
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Revlon Balm Stain uploaded by Yessica N.
REVLON Lipstick With shea, mango and coconut butter, REVLON Balm Stain leaves your lips soft and nourished with a perfect blush of color. It is easy to use and the best thing that you do not need a pencil sharpener.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Revlon Balm Stain uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this lip color I just wish it would last a little bit longer. I also like that it doesn’t dry out my lips.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
This lip stain stays on, y’all! Day to day lipstick just ends up on my mask but this stays put! This is a pretty color without being overbearing. This was the first time buying this brand and I will definitely buy more!
Ayanna J.
waterbury
Revlon Balm Stain uploaded by Ayanna J.
Love it Revlon Balm Stain it’s the best but don’t know how to use it. Plus the brand I love so much. I use it every day and all day long
Maricela G.
I absolutely love the quality of this lip stain. Its super easy to apply ans stays on forever. Its really important to moisturize your lips but make sure you wipe off any excess product. The stain comes in a felt tip form much like a fibe point sharpie which makes application a breeze because it doubles as a lipliner. On the other end theres a nice moisturizing clear lip balm yhat just seals the color in and adds a bit of a sheen. Its by no means a gloss but it takes away the dry look. If you prefer the more matte look you can skip the balm but i like to use it to refresh the color. I find myself often reaching for this stain over other high end ones. The dark cherry color is gorgeous!
jenna S.
Hollywood, Ca
Revlon Balm Stain uploaded by jenna S.
Hands down my favorite lipstick ever!!! My favorite color is smitten eclipse 030 but I have several others in this line. When they say stain this is definitely a stain. These colors last at least 2 hours with fresh lip color and as it wears it stains your lip colors underneath. It's hydrating and smells great too. I wear it on a daily basis especially in my workouts so I don't look like a zombie when I go to the gym and it lasts through heavy cardio sessions with no problems. Eat drink whatever you'll still have color there. In fact you have to use makeup remover to get it off completely but why wouldn't you want to have a little color when you wake up in the morning?
Elida A.
plymouth ma
Revlon Balm Stain uploaded by Elida A.
Purchased at: Walmart
beautiful lipstick wonderful, super easy to apply has great pigmentation and lasts a long time.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Este lápiz labial grueso de Revlon es la mezcla ideal de bálsamo labial, proporciona un perfecto toque de color; los labios se sentirán más suaves, más suaves y se verán preciosos más a pesar de qué dice ser un labial de larga duración no lo es... por lo tanto si lo que estás buscando es un labial de larga duración esté no seria el indicado.
Paxton E.
Abilene, TX
These are my go to lip products! I have a couple of different shades and I love them all! They have really good color pay off and they do stain your lips which is great because you have to worry less about fading!
Deanna L.
Dagsboro, De
I didn’t even realize I purchased a lipstain, for me it didn’t stay long and the color was patchy

193 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Siya P.
Newton, MA
il y a 5 mois
Revlon Balm Stain can you find this in Target?
Patrali G. il y a 15 jours
Yes .. these are available
Ayanna J.
waterbury
il y a 8 mois
Yessica N. il y a 5 mois
that lipstick is super good tea will leave the lips soft, and very nourished and the color beautiful ☺️