BY REVLON #7 in Lip Stain

A Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm For A Perfect Flush Of Color. Available In 8 Craveable, Collectible Balm Stain Shades

• Lushed Stain + Balm-like Moisture
  • Retractable Chubby Crayon, No Sharpener Required

Revlon Balm Stain
  • "I really like this more than any other lip stain or long-wearing lipstick I've tried. I wanted a really pink color so I went with the Sweetheart and it is very vivid and bold, without being too much. I really like not having to heap on chapstick before, during, and after wearing this product. goes on quickly and easily. Doesn't dry out your lips. Stores nicely in small purses and 'on the go' looks. Doesn't melt like a lipstick or gloss normally does in the heat." in 601 reviews
  • "I have two of these, I believe Charm and Adore (a light peachy color and darker reddish color). I'm kind of meh about Charm, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adore. It's the perfect fall color, and it lasts a long time. Even after the "balm" aspect has worn of, I'm left with a perfect stain." in 507 reviews
Ali W.
Latrobe, PA
Review for: Honey, Smitten more...
I really love this stuff. I love the look of lipstick but hate the application, even the long-wearing stuff. i feel like it still wears off and can get weird after a few hours (dry, cracked looking, splotchy from eating/drinking, etc.). Not this stuff... is so easy to apply, like a chapstick, and it gives the perfect hint of color (ive only used lighter shades, im sure some are more bold!). It does eventually wear off, but its so mindless to apply that rubbing a bit more on is no big deal. And it wears evenly and slowly, so its not like you still have a lot of pigment left in certain places like some long-wearing lipsticks and stains can do. Plus you can find this for around $6 at most stores and it lasts a really long time!
Sharon I.
They go on smooth and you can feel the light peppermint oil tingle your lips. They haven't dried out my lips. They need 2-3 applications per working day, but will last through a bit of normal drinking water and chewing gum. They won't last a make-out session or eating. Also, unless you like hot pink 1980's style lips, do not get the Sweetheart/Valentine color! It's so bright! My favorite color is Adore. I thought I'd like Honey the best...but not so.
Honey: an almost neutral color but has purple-pink undertones. reminds me of a dusty rose or pink-heather color.
Adore: some gold and brown undertones. not near as dark as suggested by some pictures. a very nice color for my fair skin and dark hair combo. appropriate for everyday, including work.
Charm: rather light with lots of peach undertones. good for a "nude" look on my skin. works nice when blended in with another color (I liked it with romantic mixed in most)
Rendezvous: looks like an orange crayon but wears like a dark coral. surprisingly nice, but can be a bit much.
Romantic: balanced red - not too purple nor too brown. fades to a very nice pink from red. good for date nights.
Sweetheart: bright 1980's pink. everyone will notice these lips. my least favorite color despite many compliments from men in my age group (mid 30's). incredibly misleading company pictures about this color.Read more
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Aimen A.
Review for: Honey more...
I have this in the color Honey (soft light pink) and I have the matte one in the color Sultry (perfect rose) and I love them! They are dupes to the tarte Lipsurgence lippies. They have good pigment, a minty smell, not drying.

I find that I’m a lip balm girl> lip color and was never into heavy liquid lipsticks that were super matte and these 2 lippies helped me get into wearing more color instead of just lip balm or tinted lip balm (Nivea) and lip liner.

The ONLY con I found with these is the caps would crack and get loose, because they are made from plastic and I should take a star off but I’m gonna keep it at 5 because I really enjoyed the matte balms!
Diana N.
Review for: Smitten, Honey, Romantic more...
I love this lip stain! It’s very comfortable like a balm on the lips that you forget you’re wearing anything. When first applied, there’s a sheen with color. The color is semi sheer and buildable. My go-to everyday color is honey and I have multiples of it. I also wore Honey on my wedding day and it didn’t transfer for the first kiss!! Minimal touch ups required as it does leave a slight stain on the lips. I do like the sheer red color and the berry color as well. The berry one leaves a very nice stain color on the lips if you’re wanting more noticeable color .
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I love this 045 Romantic color. I have fair skin and don't wear a lot of makeup but this lip stain allows my lips to pop without putting in too much effort. You can swipe this on and get out the door looking glamorous. I was able to find this on Amazon.com for a little over $6 which was the best price I could find it for. There is a lot of product so I'm happy about how long it will last me. That being said, I do wish the stain was a bit longer lasting on my lips. It stays for a while but wears off after eating or drinking. Otherwise a great product!
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Review for: Honey more...
I was looking for a new lip stain and stumbled upon this. This defines the term "your lips but better." The color is subtle and natural but super pretty. It is very hydrating and nice to wear. The only downside is that I wish it wore longer. No color rubs off on anything else but the product does come off easily with eating or drinking so it's not really a lip stain, but more of a colored balm. I still really like it and I'll continue to wear it. Especially on no-makeup makeup days.
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite one is the sultry. A lot of people asking me what lip am I wearing and where to get it. Little do they know it’s only a drugstore lip balm. It’s very pigmented and the smell is so good. It has that mint smell and you can feel it too when your wear the lip balm stain. It’s very moisturizing and it stays all they. I have 3 more shades with this brand but I keep forgetting their names but I have the red one, the little dark red and the pink one. But most of the time I use sultry and I already used 4 of them last year. I used it when I just need color on my face without even using full face at all. I use it at work and school. Definitely worth the penny and will repurchase again and again.
Gina A.
Review for: Honey more...
I truly dislike these stains. They apply in one color, and than leave a stain in a completely different color. I chose one that was a bit nude and it would stain my lips in a bright red/orange. I really was not a fan of these whatsoever. Aside from that, the color is very sheer and does not last long at all. They have a minty smell which is nice, but besides that I can’t say I am that attracted to these in the least. If you are a lipstick junkie, these will leave you disappointed.
_karla V.
Bakersfield
Review for: Rendezvous more...
Loved this lipstain ...I usually like to use lipstains when I use alot of makeup since having a more natural lip color looks better and this product was it! It obviously gives your lips a tint (depending on what color you choose) .This Product is on the cheap side I got mine at target for about 7$ I believe ! Definitely worth your money if you're searching for some color on your lips while still looking effortless! 😉Revlon Balm Stain💋
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Wahts been your favorite color?
Tati C.
Is this more of like a lipstick/lip balm combo or a lip stain/lip balm combo?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Any other colors besides Honey & Precious? I have a warm complexion & I want something wearable.
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
What shade do you recommend for olive tone skin and teeth that aren't so white?
Emily C.
Does it give you a matte look or is it more of a barely there kind of thing?