Revlon Baby Stick for Lips & Cheeks Complete Set uploaded by Jobelle E.

BY REVLON

0.1 oz / 2.8 g

Buy on Amazon
Ashlyn W.
This product worked very well on me! Although I have light skin it wasn’t too dark for me and blended very good ! The packaging was also very good. I think I bought this at Walmart and tried it and I would reccomend!
Tessa G.
Ann Arbor, MI
i really loved how i could use this on both my lips and cheeks. it’s a great value and the colors are all very pretty. they’re not the most pigmented but other than that i really love this product and would recommend
KM S.
This reminds me of the Josie Maran Argan Sticks, but these are a tad oilier. They are nice on the lips and cheeks, but don't last very long. I still like them because a
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great product, highly blendable, and lets be honest, who doesnt like a makeup that does double duty!  this one is especailly good for travel, as you can just grab this, a bb cream, eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara and go!  it saves a lot of space in your bag!
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
I like this lip stuff because it’s affordable, super compact (small), versatile (you can use it on lips or cheeks or more!) and I like the colors! It’s great as a lip tint or a blush! It’s small so you can pop it in your purse and use it to rosy up your cheeks and lips on the go! Great for travel.
Jessica S.
New Hartford, NY
Love this set! I love that it can be used for lips and cheeks. I sometimes even dab it on eyelids for eyeshadow in a pinch. Perfect for having in my purse for quick touch ups throughout the day. Easy to apply and great color selection. Would buy again!
Karina C.
chicago
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
I fell in love with this product. It took me a few weeks to use this after I bought it, and then I caved and found that this gives me a gorgeous, natural flush which wears a long time. I would definitely purchase this again!
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
This is like a love and hate relationship it didn’t meet my expectations what so ever it apply nice but on me I found it hard to use I bought it at Walmart I do recommend it it’s very pretty for everyone
Dana C.
Rockmart
Great moisturizing lip balm. Works great under Matt lipsticks as a primer. Leaves lips feeling soft for hours. Absolutely love the product. I always have this in my purse. Would recommend
Javi C.
Sirve para mejillas y labios?
Mayra G.