BY REVLON

With natural sea proteins and minerals. Regular conditioner.

Buy on Amazon
tiffany t.
charlotte
I really like this product I don’t use it too much but when I do use it it makes my hair off in pretty bit pricey but I think it’s best for oily scalp I’m not sure but it works very good for
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Mermelada 💋.
Lo mejor de este acondicionador es que te ayuda a eliminar el frizz, te deja el.cabello aplacado y no voluminoso. Excelente para quienes lichamos contra el volumen insistente de nuestro cabello al natural. Lo no tan bueno es que quienes tenemos el cabello grasoso debemos usarlo de medios a puntas y no tan frecuentemente ya que mantiene grasoso el cabello. Tiene un rico aroma. Yo siempre observo cuanto tiempo dura el aroma de un shampoo o acondicionador en el cabello como hobby. Este solo dura un dia y medio dependiendo tu exposicion al aire libre. Es muy bueno si lo usas cuando te vas a planchar el cabello porque te impide que la plancha te lo maltrate. Pienso que es por lo oleoso que suele ser.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Cheap, cheap, cheap - but it works on my processed blonde hair. I love how dense and thick it is. Save your Aveda money and try this.

A 4
Treva S.
This product is soooo amazing it makes my hair so soft and silky it smells amazing also. It obly takes a little to get the job done
Madison B.
Marion, IL
Once again it makes my hair stay nice and healthy and keeps it soft with a shine to it and it smells really good
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really really good brand for a really great price! It always makes my hair feel very nice and soft.
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair product works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
The basic of basic conditioners. No bells and whistles here. You can find this in any dollar store.