BY REVLON

2 X REVLON AQUAMARINE SHAMPOO. YOU WILL GET: 1 X GREEN APPLE DEEP CLEANSING SHAMPOO 500ml. 1 X RASPBERRY NOURISHING SHAMPOO 500ml. 2 X 500ml IN TOTAL

Buy on Amazon
Alexis B.
Dallas, TX
Great shampoo improve the texture of my hair in the healthy healthier hair you can find it at Target at an affordable price best for dry scalp very great product it's confirmed great compared to other expensive products but it gets the job done and I will buy this product again
Yomayra R.
Saint Petersburg
2 x revlon aquamarine shamppo raspberry green apple cleanse . it lathers to the hair very well and it moisturize it smoothly, first time trying revlon brand for shampoo and I have to say I was impressed. Very satisfied with my purchased and definetly will buy again.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Okay so I tried this shampoo because for one, it's not too expensive and two, it smells amazing. Compared to alternatives I can't tell a difference! The smell lasts a long time and it leaves an amazing feel to the hair, I love this product and would recommend buying it!
Maria A.
Newark, DE
Loved my hair after using these products.  I used both together.  It gave me lots of wonderful larger and rinsed easily. My hair was so soft and shiny after the first use. Love Love Love this set.  Love that I was left with soft shiny hair
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these products. They smell amazing. They make my hair feel light and doesn't make it look greasy after time.  It nourishes my hair and keeps in looking the best it can! I would highly recommend this product to others and would buy this again for sure!
heather s.
mulga
this shampoo and conditioner is very good smelling! & makes your hair very soft after you wash it & blow dry your hair. it has a great lather too it !! very nice scent ! could smell over and over. and it’s long lasting!! i’m very satisfied with the product
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is a miracle worker! This is the first of its kind. Best of all, it’s affordable! It’s safe to use on color treated hair as well. I typically have an oily scalp and this helps tons! Very satisfied!
Kaylee M.
Newnan, GA
It works great! Keeps your skin really moisturized and smells amazing! I use it everyday for my really really dry skin. I'd recommend it all the time. Everyday. 24/7. 365. 52 weeks. It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
This is an ok product. It makes me hair kind of greasy, but if smells amazing! I used to use it a lot, but not as much now. The packaging is a very pretty color! I probably wouldn't buy again just because of the weird texture it gives.
Lisa T.
Harbor City
While this stuff is still around! I used to use this a long time ago as a juvenile when I was in the system and it was what they gave us to you to wash with it was all body shampoo hair and body
Sophia C.
Victoria
Is this an old product? When did this Revlon Aquamarine raspberry come out? Lots Reviews?
Sophia C.
Victoria
When was this shampoo released