BeautyHairHair ProductsRevlon
Aquamarine Raspberry Green Apple Cleanse Nourish Shampoo

Revlon Aquamarine Raspberry Green Apple Cleanse Nourish Shampoo

2 X REVLON AQUAMARINE SHAMPOO. YOU WILL GET: 1 X GREEN APPLE DEEP CLEANSING SHAMPOO 500ml. 1 X RASPBERRY NOURISHING SHAMPOO 500ml. 2 X 500ml IN TOTAL

Is this an old product? When did this Revlon Aquamarine raspberry come out? Lots Reviews?
Start your review of Revlon Aquamarine Raspberry Green Apple Cleanse Nourish Shampoo!
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Manic Panic® Classic High Voltage® Semi-Permanent Hair Color my favorite for Halloween! Great color long lasts
Devin H.
DENTON, NC
Have had this product a couple times and worked well. Have used a few products by loreal and have been happy with results
Sakuntala  D.
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is very good.First time I am trying this product I liked it very much as it gives such a good volume and shine..I’m very satisfied with my purchase. I will recommend to my family and friends.
Liliana V.
Midland, TX
Perfect match for those who like to have and soft and straigth hair recomendend this
Yomayra R.
Saint Petersburg
2 x revlon aquamarine shamppo raspberry green apple cleanse . it lathers to the hair very well and it moisturize it smoothly, first time trying revlon brand for shampoo and I have to say I was impressed. Very satisfied with my purchased and definetly will buy again.
Theresia S.
Potts Camp
Gives such a great shine and volume and doesn't leave your hair feeling like it has bulky left over product in your hair. They also smell terrific!
Claudia H.
Houston
Nesecesito calar este producto en específico no se muy bien que funciones tengan quiero calar para asi dar una buena opinion
Thanisha M.
Revlon Aquamarine Raspberry Green Apple Cleanse Nourish Shampoo uploaded by Thanisha M.
This is amazing. It make your hair very smooth and soft.I love it and prefer you guys use it cause it really does wonders.
Katelyn N.
Hillsboro, KS
This shampoo was ok. Didn’t really like it as much as my others. I gave it to my niece because I will never use it because I think that my others work better and leave my hair feeling better. It dried my hair out alot
Christine C.
When I first tried the shampoo , I was scared because most shampoo don't work.They either make my hair break or they smell bad. But this...this is revolutionary. I mean it smells so good and it doesn't make your hair fall off ❤.I recommend all my friends to use this product.