BY REVLON

Protective Emollients Moisturize Normal to Dry Skin. Aquamarine® Soothing All-Over Body Lotion, Aloe Enriched This rich, deep-moisturizing lotion contains nature s legendary Aloe. Gentle, all-over body lotion works instantly to help relieve dryness and restore natural softness to wind and sun-dried skin. Use everywhere - on hands, over rough heels and elbow areas - for silky skin that never feels greasy. Apply whenever you need to restore skin to a glowing, healthy look and velvet-smooth vitality.

Revlon Aquamarine Body Lotion with Aloe
  • "AQUAMARINE soothing all-over body lotion is one of my favorite lotions , it's a body lotion so you can apply it all over your body. I have dry skin and I've tried all those sensitive lotions , but what really got my attention in this lotion was that it has aloe, which is well know to calm and relax the skin. My bottle is almost half empty, I use it every time I need an extra hidrarion. Over all Great Product.." in 3 reviews
Glorya R.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Revlon Aquamarine Body Lotion with Aloe is a really nice lotion. It goes on smoothly and easily and makes my skin look and feel really nice. I have used it before but it's not a brand that I use all the time. I would like it if it absorbed more quickly into my skin and lasted longer.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Serves the purpose really well. Makes the skin soft and keeps it moist. Very effective and has a fresh aqua fragrance that tops it off. Comes in a nice bottle. Meets the expectations .Good buy and I would definitely recommend it to other buyers.
Taylyn S.
Lemoore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion both works and smells amazing! Makes my skin as soft and smooth as a baby's bottom! It also does not irritate my skin which is a huge deal for me as my skin is highly sensitive.
Luiza M.
Love this! I love how smooth my skin feels and it's definitely worth the buy! I'd definitely buy it again. The packing doesn't brings much attention, but it's what's it's inside that matters.
Samantha D.
51421
The Aloe in the lotion had a good smell to it which left me feeling good when I put it on. It definitely helped me relax a bit after it was applied to my skin. It soaked into the skin fairly quickly and left my skin very moisturized after it had dried.
Roxy L.
Purdon
I really like products that have to do with the plant aloe because I think it's really healthy to many of our faces so I really like this serum !
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
Lotion that doesn't bother my eczema much. I believe the Aloe helps sooth the irritation much better than other lotions I've tried
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best lotion hands down. I've used this for ever. The scent is amazing and the lotion is very moisturizing.
Kemma J.
I just like to use it on my eyes because I have bags. So far so good. They've been going a little every time I use it
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you get this at?
Cindi H.
Joplin
Where can I find this love it