BY REVLON

Gold plated barrel and teeth provide constant High Heat for professional performance. Great for relaxed or natural styles. High Heat, Constant Heat® Variable Heat Settings Fast Heat-Up "On" Indicator Light On/Off Switch Back Barrel gets hot to create smooth, straight styles Two year warranty The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as an alternative for relaxers. This is good for kitchen beauticians because the comb stays one temperature when handled properly. For months I was a repeat user until I went fully natural with any types of straightening products.
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely lovveeee pressing combs they work way better than straighteners you can get all the way to your scalp and I have really thick hair
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this Revlon hot comb, I don't think it works that well, and your hair gets stuck, so it makes your hair get split ends..
Mary D.
Mary D.
Lafayette
It really makes your hair straight and the heat gets hot I would love to own one of these again I would recommend this product to people.
Rejane C.
Rejane C.
Independence , MO
This is awesome it gets down into the root of my hair. I have African American 4c hair. I am satisfied with this product.
Hera K.
Hera K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Also the smell is so lovely I just love it! Heard so many good reviews on it and I just her to get it when I was in town. Also it is very easy to use and lasts so long on your skin. The effect it gives is great. Deifnelty will buy again!
Anel C.
Anel C.
la teneza es bastante util para tener un volumen de rizos definidos ya que el rizo dura bastante y no se caen tan rapido porque el calor es uniforme en la tenaza sin maltratarlo.
Ella T.
Ella T.
I absolutely love this product!! this is really great for your hair and the pressing comb makes your hair look really good and its perfect for a night out!!! i highly recommend this product if you want really great looking hair.
ferhat n.
ferhat n.
Blida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes my favorite I like it I think it is very important for you maybe we have the same things lol you should take one
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Does this really works!!?