Revlon Amber Waves Gel Brush uploaded by leanna b.

BY REVLON

Buy on Amazon
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Love the design!!! Works perfect for hair. It's pretty hard to me. I read the reviews of the girls saying this brush is too soft but it's a edge brush not a hair brush and it's very hard to me because I brush my hair with a Denton brush. Revlon Amber Waves Gel Brush
Gladelina M.
Boston, MA
This brush is good to go over my hair once it's already up to help give me a sleek and smooth look. I'm not able to use this to come my hair to put it up though. The brush is very soft and I have long curly hair, so it doesn't grab my hair enough to put up.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
I love using this on my baby hair. It's hard but not too hard so it works great. It a simple brush so it isn't complicated at all. Compared to the brush I bought on Amazon it has little fall out. Would definitely recommend brush.
Jessica M.
My hair is really curly and I have to wear it up for work. I use it every day it helps me keep my hair nice and smooth! I wasn't sure how it was going to work but I love it! Very good product I would recommend it for curly hair!
angie l.
phoenix
I like this brush it is easy to ise in the way that it does not put my hair when it is dry and is light weight as well as it leaves my hair feeling good and like that I am able to put it in my bag because it is not that big
Sarah D.
Kentucky
The gel handle of this brush keeps my hand comfortable during long styling sessions. I don't end up having to change hands often or put this brush down to keep styling.
Patrice D.
Mohnton, PA
This is not a great brush for coarse hair. It will rip the hair out and make you very frustrated. I do not recommend it unless you have smooth straight silky hair already. This brush has no practical use for coarse hair unless you use it to flatted edges of your hair or on extensions and maybe wigs
Renee G.
Aurora, IL
My daughter is a dancer, and this is my number one must have. It is crucial in achieving the slick look and keeping everything locked down - even after a long day of class or competition.
Ivonne B.
For those days in which I don't have time to style my hair I like to do a slick ponytail and this brush gets every little baby hair and gets the job done.
member-53f54
I guess I like this hair brush, it's alright but I could use something better. But it still works and I de tangles my hair! So I guess I do recommend it!