BY REVLON

New Amber Waves™ Its all about you. Ceramic Technology - Ceramic s high, even heat penetrates hair quickly from the inside out, styling in a fraction of the time for superior results. Features: 1" Ceramic Plates for added luster and sheen High Heat, Constant Heat® 60 Second Heat-up On/Off Switch "On" indicator light Slim Handle for easy gripping and styling Tangle-free swivel cord Worldwide Dual Voltage Two Year Warranty The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I think this flat iron is weird. It almost seems like it doesn't get warm enough to straighten my hair. I have thin hair so it shouldn't be a problem too. It doesn't do the job for me... just takes too long to get the job done, and kinda leaves my hair freezy. Never experienced that with a flat iron before.. I guess thig one is just cheaply made.
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
Esta plancha para cabello me ha gustado bastante, pienso que para mi tipo de cabello es bastante práctica, es accesible y cómoda de usar. Pienso que no es la más profesional que haya utilizado anteriormente pero si es muy buena, tal vez para cabello más rizados sea menos práctica.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Like it's it's a good straightener it reaches a really hot level and makes my hair straightener but what I don't like is that when it's humidity hits where I live no straightener can leave my hair straight
Johanna A.
Esta fue mi primera plancha de cabello me salió muy buena me alisa muy bien el cabello la use por dos años y aún así nunca se me daño la regale a una amiga y ella encantada no daña el cabello para nada
Layla S.
Washington, NC
I use the straightener everyday for school. It gives me a wide variety of what I can do with my hair. Even though it's a hair straightener, it still allows me to be able to do curls with it.
Vicnnel G.
este producto me encanto, deja las ondas super formadas y duran bastante, no me maltratan tanto el cabello, he quedando muy encantada con el resultado que dejan en mi cabello, recomendada el 100% usenla y opinen, creo que no tiene malas opiiones
maisa s.
New Amber Waves™ Its all about you. Ceramic Technology - Ceramic s high, even heat penetrates hair quickly from the inside out, styling in a fraction of the time for superior results. Features: 1" Ceramic Plates for added luster and sheen High Heat, Constant Heat® 60 Second Heat-up On/Off Switch "On" indicator light Slim Handle for easy gripping and styling Tangle-free swivel cord Worldwide Dual Voltage
Araceli F.
Every straightener I get is revlon... it's affordable and it does the job. I love this one. It works wonders. My hair is really curly and it doesn't not damage it . When I straighten it. Recommend it!!!
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I like this flat iron because it heats up quickly! It also lasts a really long time which a lot of straighteners don't unless you are paying a lot of money.
Arantxa M.
It's so far away to be a iron to consider to purchase. I buyied for the low cost but it damage your hair very easily and don't do any good for your hair.