BY REVLON

Amber waves all purpose brush has ionic anti static properties that help eliminate frizziness and fly away hair. The brush is a 50/50 brush with a nylon and natural bristle blend which helps to smooth the hair and lock in sheen and prevents breakage. Brush has an amber colored handle with black bristles. Package includes 1 brush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisbeth S.
Es mi cepillo actual y lo amo, desenreda perfectamente, el diseño es super bonito al igual que el color, de facil agarre en fin es perfecto.
Nysha E.
Apopka, FL
I love using this brush while I'm in the shower. It works well. And takes out any tangles I have going on .
Carolina A.
San Antonio, TX
Love this brush, it for all types of hair and works great on mine. I recommend this the everyone. Its flawless and awesome.
Nicole K.
Richlands, NC
I've been trying to find a brush that is right for my thick hair. I think this would really work
Heaven H.
Toledo, OH
It really helps with waves which I don't do much but when I do this is the only thing I use it really helps a lot
Puja P.
This makes your hair look so good! I purchased this from Walmart for a good deal! It works so well and is very easy to use. I use this when I need a good detangle
melissa l.
I Absolutely love this brush! I use it in my everyday routine it helps create nice natural waves to my hair. The brush is very light so it doesn't feel too heavy on the wrist. Super satisfied of this purchase!