Revlon Almay Intense i-color Eyeshadow - Party Brights for Hazel Eyes - 0.2 oz, Mint Green

BY REVLON

Almay Intense i-color Eyeshadow - Party Brights for Hazel Eyes - 0.2 oz Color: Mint Green. Age Group: Adult. see more...

K V.
Lake Villa, IL
I was excited to try one with all three colors for the smoky look, but it just didn't look as good as I thought it would. Also, the makeup applicator is curved to fit the container and it's very hard to use.
Karla H.
Las sombras de revlon no me gustan mucho, o por lo menos las que he probado. No me gusta mucho el acabado, quizás sea por mi tipo de piel
Savanna E.
Florence , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eye shadows! Makes a bold statement that perfectly accents your eye color!
Summer R.
Union, MS
The color is very pigmented and smooth. I don't have hazel eyes, but it looks great on brown eyes too!
kendra r.
Fayetteville, AR
I loved using Revlon Matte Eye Shadow in Rivera Blue! It easy went on, lasted all day and got me constant compliments on the color. The price was also good. I recommend this eye shadow to anyone and everyone.
callie d.
Lithia, FL
I love this eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and makes your eyes pop. I highly recommend this product
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way my eyes pop with this. The mint color is my favorite! Its easy to apply and i use this daily when I'm at home! Its such a great easy going product! I would buy the whole bulk size if i could!
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased several of these and really liked that they were for specific eye colors. I did find that I was using the colors as singles more so than all together. I just didn't like the colors together once I put them on. The shadows are nicely pigmented and seemed to last for most of the day.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I 've used this product. I liked the colors quite are good, wonderful texture . and even bought more colors.
I bought at Walmart here in Tulsa , I found the product on sale.
You could have more colors together for a better price , because the quality is wonderful
Caitlin G.
Biloxi, MS
Almay eyeshadow is amazing. It lasts as long as you want it to. It doesn't smear and it doesn't leave your eye lids feeling heavy