Revlon Almay Intense i-color Eyeshadow - Party Brights for Hazel Eyes - 0.2 oz, Mint Green

BY ALMAY

Almay Intense i-color Eyeshadow - Party Brights for Hazel Eyes - 0.2 oz Color: Mint Green. Age Group: Adult. see more...

K V.
Lake Villa, IL
I was excited to try one with all three colors for the smoky look, but it just didn't look as good as I thought it would. Also, the makeup applicator is curved to fit the container and it's very hard to use.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I purchased several of these and really liked that they were for specific eye colors. I did find that I was using the colors as singles more so than all together. I just didn't like the colors together once I put them on. The shadows are nicely pigmented and seemed to last for most of the day.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these trio eyeshadows. They are so easy to apply and it goes on really smooth. I purchased it from CVS and it last long. I have brought the other trios as well because I like how they look on me and they were very affordable. I would recommend this eyeshadow to others.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I 've used this product. I liked the colors quite are good, wonderful texture . and even bought more colors.
I bought at Walmart here in Tulsa , I found the product on sale.
You could have more colors together for a better price , because the quality is wonderful
Angela O.
Waterbury
I have used this product a few times and it's not the best eyeshadow that I have come across to it's not very pigmented at all. The packaging is okay it's not that bad. I won't be buying it again though.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
I love the way my eyes pop with this. The mint color is my favorite! Its easy to apply and i use this daily when I'm at home! Its such a great easy going product! I would buy the whole bulk size if i could!
kendra r.
Fayetteville, AR
I loved using Revlon Matte Eye Shadow in Rivera Blue! It easy went on, lasted all day and got me constant compliments on the color. The price was also good. I recommend this eye shadow to anyone and everyone.
Billie P.
Tazewell, VA
It would be an awesome product if i knew how to use it. I never could get the colors to look right and the small make up applicator wasnt of much use
Karla H.
Las sombras de revlon no me gustan mucho, o por lo menos las que he probado. No me gusta mucho el acabado, quizás sea por mi tipo de piel
Caitlin G.
Biloxi, MS
Almay eyeshadow is amazing. It lasts as long as you want it to. It doesn't smear and it doesn't leave your eye lids feeling heavy