Revlon Almay Hydracolor Lipstick, SPF 15 uploaded by komal t.

BY REVLON

Buy Almay Lipsticks - Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 520 Sienna see more...

Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for a quick pop of color during the day. It feels very creamy on the lips and comes in some cute colors. I got a pink one for my daughter to use. She just has to do everything I do so I really like makeup brands that I can feel comfortable letting her wear it too.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Sienna 520
I love this lip color and brand, I only gave 3 stars because I have to reapply so often. I bought mine at Walmart for less than $10 and it has lasted me a few months even with having to reapply so it is still worth it for the price.
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Kate G.
Review for: Pink Pearl 545 Pink Pearl
The texture is soft, it is moisturizing, but does not last very long. The pink was too pink for my skin tone but could be a good color for others! Worth it as an on the go option, or to keep as back up.
Andrea F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Loved it. Something I use often and enjoy. It's something every girl should try. I give it five stars all day long. You can't go wrong with something so awesome. I recommend giving it a try!!!
Chiquita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly highly pigmented. It goes on really slick snd kind of gets everywhere and then dries really quickly too, so be careful. Once it dries, its not budging. The hydrator can make it more sheer but not much. Super shiny though.
Chrissy G.
Claymont , DE
Review for: Rose 575
Beautiful color!! Leaves lips feeling hydrated and light, almost as if I didn’t put anything on in the first place! It lasted for a pretty long time for me, however I didn’t eat any messy foods so it did not rub off or anything.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Pink Pearl 545 Pink Pearl
This stuff works great. If you have dry lips this will work wonders for your lips and give you color while it’s working. I bought when I had a coupon for it. I would recommend for anyone wanting something to help with dry lips.
Hollie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It made my lips feel soft, which is hard to do with lipsticks. The color was subtle and looked great in a work environment. I use it on days that I am being subtle with my makeup.
Barbie S.
Pineville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick stays put. I received mine for free right from the companyto try. I was in for a treat. I am in love with it and Im ready to try a bunch more colors.