BY ALMAY

Almay Clear Complexion Makeup Remover-25 ct Color: Clear. Age Group: Adult.

• How is this make up remover when used to remove water pro...3 Answers
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
I never buy makeup wipes because I usually just enjoy washing my face but last few weeks I’ve been slacking which has caused some acne :( I picked these up to use on the nights I just can’t wash my face which has been more often than not , one wipe does the trick and the scent is light. I don’t seem to be irritated with any ingredient ,doesn’t make me feel oily. I’m sure all the things a makeup removing wipe should be. ! I can’t compare to anything else because it’s all I’ve ever used. Not 5 stars because I don’t think it really works as far as minimizing pores and acne and exfoliating etc. but it takes off my makeup so I’m happy with it ! Will probably purchase again
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I have combination skin, and these worked great for me. The scent is nice and light. The wipes are fairly saturated, and it only takes one to get the job done, which is more than I can say for other wipes out there. They were also gentle on my skin, and didn't cause me to break out. It didn't burn my eyes at all when removing eye makeup.  It did leave my skin a little oily, but it went away after my skin dried. Overall I enjoyed these, and I would buy them again.
Barbara B.
These wipes do a good job at taking your makeup off the packaging is simple yet eye catching! They wiped feel gentle but they are not for me! This was the first time I owned these wipes and I really wanted to give them a chance so I waited until I finish them but I will not purchase them anymore. They leave your skin so greasy it’s ridiculous. They might be a product to consider for people with dry skin but for anyone with combination or oil skin.. they are not meant for us guys! Revlon Almay Clear Complexion Makeup Remover
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I like these a lot. They smell really good and feel good on my face. I only needed one wipe for a full face of make up. They're not harsh and didn't sting my eyes. They are $6.49 but I only paid $1.49 because I had a $5 off coupon. I don't know that I'd pay $6.49 for make up wipes but for the $1.49 I did pay, I'm very happy with them! :) I would recommend these.
Madison M.
This makeup remover is so great. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized but not oily. For someone who has dry skin, I am so happy with this product. The price is also right!
Amanda B.
I picked these up because I needed some wipes. I hated these. I was a first time user of these and that's it. These were not moist at all and it toke about 5 wipes to get off my founsation. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie J.
I feel like these are the best makeup remover wipes that I have used. It takes off my make up and I only need to use one wipe when I do full face make up. I stopped using these just because I wanted to explore other makeup removers but I will definitely be buying these again
Samantha G.
Fresno , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Favorite facial wipes, it cleans my skin and allows me to go to bed feeling fresh faced. Not harsh at all, and I only need one wipe for my entire face. I'm a repeat user who looks forward to buying more.
Lexie H.
Grabbed these while out yesterday and really like them! The price I got them for was below regular retail.. always great! I like the two sided wipe that exfoliates and cleans your face. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley P.
Winston, OR
Makeup wipes all pretty much do the same thing, but this had the added perks of pure refining, clarifying, deep pore cleansing, and gently exfoliating. So I bought it and although it does do what it claims, it takes sometimes more wipes than normal to get my makeup off.
Breanna G.
Springfield, MA
How is this make up remover when used to remove water prove eye make up?