BY REVLON

Almay Clear Complexion Makeup Remover-25 ct Color: Clear. Age Group: Adult.

• How is this make up remover when used to remove water prove eye m...3 Answers
Tammie J.
Warren, MI
I was always buying several different types of facial cleansing wipes, make-up remover wipes, of many brands, with prices ranging from a dollar on up.
I recently purchased the Revlon Almay Clear Complexion Makeup Remover Wipes in the 25 count pack. Ladies ( of all ages) this product is absolutely amazing! My skin has been very soft and clear. It removes all makeup and leaves your skin clean, soft, and feeling great!
This is a must buy product! I have stopped buying and trying all other facial wipes after trying this product. I have finally found the perfect make-up remover wipes!
Tamlynn
Ekko L.
Dubuque, IA
This makeup wipe remover is so far the best one I have found yet. It gets my make up off all the way and does not leave any behind. I normally have really dry skin and after trying a ton of wipes out and it just dry my face out more this is the only one I found that has not dried my face out even more. It leaves it with a moisturized feeling and I move it.
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I honestly love this product. The only thing is that it irritates my skin but I have sensitive skin so that could also be it! Anyway, it wipes everything off and makes my skin feel revitalized! It really gets into the pores and gets everything out so I'm pretty happy with it!
Tekla H.
E Millsboro, PA
I have very sensitive skin so I'm always hesitant to buy new products. However these wipes are awesome!! They didn't make my face break out. All of my makeup was removed after 2 swipes. And they smell awesome and are a pretty decent price!!! And they didn't leave me oily
Mary jo D.
Valley Grove, WV
I bought this when I was changing make up removers and I'm glad I went with this choice. It wipes the make up right off leaving your face feeling clean. The price wasn't awful so for my college friends I would recommend this.
Teresa V.
This product, in my opinion, is such an inferior product compared to other similar products. This product, though nicely fragranced, left my face sticky and not so clean feeling. I would not buy this product again.
makai R.
ladson, sc
First time using them to wipe my lipstick off. I'm not a heavy makeup user so these work perfect for me.. some of the reviews say differently but I'm willing to keep trying these out !
Elizabeth R.
I love these are great leaves my skin smooth and takes out everything have no problem with these wipes I had a coupon for 3 off and got these for 3 bucks great price for these
Cosset H.
Odessa, TX
Estan muy bien pues hidrata tu piel a la vez que te desmaquillas y es capaz de quitar hasta las mascara de pestañas
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
These makeup remover wipes are a game changer! I hated taking my makeup off before but now I don't mind at all!
Breanna G.
Springfield, MA
How is this make up remover when used to remove water prove eye make up?