Revlon All Over Shadow Brush uploaded by Erin V.

BY REVLON

• Helps Create A Multitude Of Eye Looks
  • Picks Up And Deposits Product Well For Easy Application

Revlon All Over Shadow Brush
  • "I love this brush so much! It really helps with blending eyeshadow and the hairs are so soft and fluffy! It has a great look and it is very affordable compared to other brands. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!" in 7 reviews
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
Pretty good quality brush, they seem to last a decent amount of time if you maintain them well. Depending on your shadow style however the brush may take on a little too much powder
Vicki S.
Oshkosh
Oh my, I love this little shadow brush! Compared to other brushes, this little girl can swipe circles around them. From shadow to lid, this brush holds the powder until you apply. The feel of the brush is so smooth, like silk. You can get into crevices or apply to the whole lid. I would definitely buy this again but won’t have too for along time because she’s quality made. I’m going to go out and buy her big sisters right now :)
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This was a good priced brush and I got some good use out of it but it came apart very easy. Every time I used it pieces were falling out all over after the fifth use. It's a good price but if you can spend a bit more I'd say get a better brand
Louri W.
Crum
Love love love this brush girls! It's one of the best eye shadow brushes I've found thus far. The bristles are soft yet the last and they don't fall out like a lot of brushes. And I use it with different colors so I clean it a lot!
Lexi H.
Go to eyeshadow brush, very soft blends easy, got it as a birthday present. Works amazing feels great in my hand. Cleaning is easy, fairly cheep. One of the only eyeshadow brushes I use, when it goes I'll definitely buy again.
Carrie K.
This is an excellent eyeshadow brush for all eye looks, especially cut creases! It makes blending your different shades out a breeze. I got mine at CVS. It's very well made and still intact and I've had it for a few years now.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Don’t waste your money on a expensive blending brush. Morphe, elf, and wet n wild have better softer blending brushes for half the price. Don’t go for the name actually shop around and find quality brushes.
Marie B.
Laingsburg , MI
This is a nice brush and easy to use. This brush is also easy to clean. It works just as well as an E.L.F. Brush, but it slightly more expensive. You can easily find this brush if you need one quickly.
Elizabeth S.
Its an okay brush. Its a little rough than what I was expecting the price is a little higher than what I thought. I did get the job done. I just wished it was a little softer. Buy overall it was good.
Mary A.
Shepherdsville, Ky
I really like the way Revlon brushes are made. The handles are very ergonomic. Some of their brushes do have somewhat stiff bristles, but they arent so bad after a few washes.

back