Revlon All-Around Pumice Stone Model No. 1046-49 uploaded by Ashley W.

BY REVLON

Pumice Stone Gently exfoliates smoothess Natural pumice stone gently smoothe away rough skin on feet, hands, elbows and knees. Rounded shape is safe and comfortable to use. see more...

• I love this pumice stone, what are your favs?2 Answers
  • "works great if your feet give you problems!" in 2 reviews
  • "even if you don't have dry skin you would be surprised at the wonders of it and how smooth it makes your feet when you are done" in 2 reviews
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
Works very well compared to other pumice stones I have used in the past. Revlon is one of my personal favorites when it comes to quality in products, and I can always trust in their products. This pumice stone always does the trick in removing dead skin, and leaves behind soft, smooth skin - without the callous skin. Can be used over and over, just rinse after use.
tia h.
tia h.
Port Richey, FL
My boyfriend and I use these and they really do scrub away all the dead skin on our feet. I love pumice stones so much!!!
Ashley W.
I absolutely love this pumice stone. I tend to get dry cracked heels in the winter and I use this to smooth them in between trips to the nail salon. It works great and its super affordable!!
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Johnson City, TN
I have used many different pumice stones. This one pleased me. I intend on buying in the future. Very affordable and good product. I use it in the shower daily, no need to spend so much money on salon pedicures when you have this product.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Chalmette, LA
It works just like any other stone. It doesn't fall apart like the others do however it still need to be changed out once a month.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pittsburgh
There are many of these out there and this is one of two of my favorites. This one is definitely worth a try. I mean who doesn't like one
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Jackson, GA
I absolutely love this product. I use this every night and basically do my own pedicures. really beats going to salon. even if you don't have dry skin you would be surprised at the wonders of it and how smooth it makes your feet when you are done
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda , NY
I am use to using a pedegg, but bought this when I lost mine. It does get the job done, but it takes a lot of work. It was ok for the price.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great if your feet give you problems! ive used different ones in the past but I believe this one works better than the rest!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Well this works perfectly for me it takes off all the dry skin, plus it doesn't even fall apart.
Ashley W.
I love this pumice stone, what are your favs?