Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler uploaded by Sam R.Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler uploaded by Lourdes S.

BY REVLON

Create an even surface for improved makeup application with this non-injectable prep step that instantly fills lines and wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sam R.
Haven't tried it yet we can't wait to use it just got it today I'll tell you more about it
Danielle S.
Thousand oaks, CA
I tried a sample size for this, and it is challenging for me to give it more than 3 stars. I can't say if the anti aging part of the product worked or not, but it was hydrating. It is a bit pricey for what it is.
Amy L.
Slaughter, LA
Review for: Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler
I noticed a great improvement around my eyes! One of my concerns was skin irritation, but it didn't cause any irritation. It is applied easily, and it is affordable and easy to find, which another huge plus. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Ratna R.
Review for: 0.41 Ounce
This was awesome for my skin. After using it for like a few months my wrinkles were less visible and the packaging was great. It was super effective. You wont be dissapointed. It is perfect for gentle skin and has no room for improvement.
Elle K.
York
Review for: 0.41 Ounce
This was a nice cream for the price, it absorbed quickly and made my skin feel nice, but overall I just didn't see much of a difference in my appearance. May repurchase just for the nice moisturizing effect.
Ana N.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler
I love revlon products in general and this one isnt diferent. Ive been using for 2 years already since i first bought and I say buy it. You will see what Im talking about.
kelly g.
I do free lance makeup and apply this to my older clients it seems to help fill in the wrinkles and help me apply makeup easier. I never had any irritation or problems using this product. I constantly get questioned on what I used . Didn't flake up either!
Litcy P.
Bothell
I had used it on my mother for a party and I believe that it completely fixed those wrinkling spots. It met my moms expectations of it. It was a good value for the amount it had. I bought it at Fred Meyers. I wouldn't buy it for me exactly but if someone would like me to use it on them I definetly would.
Kathleen S.
Goodyear, AZ
This product does its job, my fine lines and wrinkles seem to be slowly disappearing!! Consistency is definitely the key, I can feel the difference in my under eye area if I skip a day. Only complaint is its not the best to wear under makeup, it doesn't seem to fully absorb.
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
Although I don't have wrinkles yet, I use this pretty often. Hey it's never too early to start, right! :) my skin hasn't had a bad reaction to it, so, so far were in the clear! I hope it does its job and the benefit pays off in a few years
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Does anyone know about forehead wrinkles? Will it get rid of them?
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Dose it do ok under makeup ?