Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler uploaded by Lourdes S.Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler uploaded by Sam R.

BY REVLON

• The non-injectable wrinkle filler.
  • 90% of women said skin looked fuller and more plumped.*
  • Skin feels tighter after 4 weeks, rejuvenated after 1.*
  • No need for an appointment**. This lightweight, colorless formula with hyaluronic acid instantly fills deep lines and wrinkles, visibly smoothing skin and readying it for flawless makeup application.
  • *When used under makeup. **Results not equal to a medical procedure.
  • For instant results anywhere deep lines and wrinkles appear.

Buy on Jet.com*
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
I will say that this is a temporary filler and perfect under makeup but you use your moisturizer first then apply the filler pen in your lines and pat it then let it dry and sit then apply your face primer and whatever else. I am 38 and don't have many lines luckily but I do have a bit of a frown line that it filled in perfectly. 8/10 it's a bit sticky or else I'd give it a 10.
Ratna R.
This was awesome for my skin. After using it for like a few months my wrinkles were less visible and the packaging was great. It was super effective. You wont be dissapointed. It is perfect for gentle skin and has no room for improvement.
Elisabeth C.
I use this around my mouth on my smile lines before I put on makeup & it works wonders! The foundation still sinks in but not near as much as it does without it. It's kind of pricey for drugstore, but I still recommend at least trying it!
Danielle S.
Thousand oaks, CA
I tried a sample size for this, and it is challenging for me to give it more than 3 stars. I can't say if the anti aging part of the product worked or not, but it was hydrating. It is a bit pricey for what it is.
kelly g.
I do free lance makeup and apply this to my older clients it seems to help fill in the wrinkles and help me apply makeup easier. I never had any irritation or problems using this product. I constantly get questioned on what I used . Didn't flake up either!
Litcy P.
Bothell
I had used it on my mother for a party and I believe that it completely fixed those wrinkling spots. It met my moms expectations of it. It was a good value for the amount it had. I bought it at Fred Meyers. I wouldn't buy it for me exactly but if someone would like me to use it on them I definetly would.
Kathleen S.
Goodyear, AZ
This product does its job, my fine lines and wrinkles seem to be slowly disappearing!! Consistency is definitely the key, I can feel the difference in my under eye area if I skip a day. Only complaint is its not the best to wear under makeup, it doesn't seem to fully absorb.
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
I noticed a great improvement around my eyes! One of my concerns was skin irritation, but it didn't cause any irritation. It is applied easily, and it is affordable and easy to find, which another huge plus. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Jassica M.
Hartford, CT
Although I don't have wrinkles yet, I use this pretty often. Hey it's never too early to start, right! :) my skin hasn't had a bad reaction to it, so, so far were in the clear! I hope it does its job and the benefit pays off in a few years
Kaitlin F.
I might be still 16 but I do have laugh lines and stuff like that it didn't really work at all like it worked with my mom but like my laugh lines it didn't work at all because I think it made it worse but I'm not gonna go that far
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Does anyone know about forehead wrinkles? Will it get rid of them?
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Dose it do ok under makeup ?