BY REVLON

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Our ultra fine powder helps skin to feel conditioned and look luminous, minimizing the appearance of discoloration due to the signs of aging! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: Light Medium more...
I bought the light shade for a good price. Unfortunately I feel like this powder leaves my face looking very cakey. I also feel. Like for a light color it is too dark.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
I just bought this powder recently and it's amazing. I have the light medium shade and it's just perfect for my skin type and blends in so easy. I just love it. My favorite powder so far
Mariah S.
Ross
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this powder. It actually stays on all day which some powders I have tried in the past does not. It doesn't make my face look like a blob of powder which I like. Will defiantly be buying this product more.
Sam E.
Allendale, MI
I actually use the shade medium most of the time which is number 10 I believe. It's super affordable and sticks to your face all day! I work twelve hour shifts and it's always on when I get home. Definitely my favorite powder to use! This is my go to I buy it all the time
Kimberly G.
I use this powder for when I go to the grocery store or quick places so I won't have to use foundation..it does give you a nice porcelain look..it's a matte finish and it's super affordable..
Irina M.
I use this keep my makeup put and it does great. it lasts and stays put all day. I also use it without foundation and still works wonders for me. I love how it mattefies my face.
kristina u.
Portland, OR
It's not the best powder I've tried, but it's a good product!! I usually apply this without foundation or else it would turn out too cakey for me. Gives me smooth coverage and lasts for the whole day.
maisa s.
Revlon Age Defying With Dna Advantage Powder LightRevlon Age Defying With Dna Advantage Powder LightRevlon Age Defying With Dna Advantage Powder Light
Monica A.
Gardena, CA
Love this powder! I use it to set my makeup. Gives me a smooth, matte, finished look and helps keep my makeup from getting shiny quickly.
Jocelyn M.
nowhere
Review for: Medium more...
I really love this product my skin is so soft with this powder and the great thing about this is that my skin look more younger than ever