BY REVLON

Our ultra fine powder helps skin to feel conditioned and look luminous, minimizing the appearance of discoloration due to the signs of aging. This deluxe pressed powder glides on seamlessly and feels lightweight on skin. Skin looks smoother and conditioned and does not settle into fine lines, wrinkles and pores.
Use in conjunction with Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage™ makeup to achieve superior anti-aging protection.

EXPERT TIPS:

-Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess.
-Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes.
-Use on top of Age Defying with DNA Advantage™ Cream Makeup for a flawless look and superior anti-aging protection.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Review for: Light Medium more...
Amazing for oily skin and for setting the foundation ! I love applying this with a damp beauty sponge. However I do not like using this for veiling after contour. I highly recommend this product and it almost adds coverage to your foundation too!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: Light Medium more...
I bought the light shade for a good price. Unfortunately I feel like this powder leaves my face looking very cakey. I also feel. Like for a light color it is too dark.
Nia N.
Review for: Other more...
This is a very nice finishing powder! I bought this at Dollar Tree for $1, and was pleasantly surprised at the very finely milled texture, non-cakey finish, and quite decent shade match. Unfortunately, this is the deepest shade available, and it JUST works for me (I consider myself medium-deep with about 35% of the shade spectrum being darker than my skin color), so this doesn’t look good on Revlon. The finish on this powder is extremely flattering after being set, but in cold weather when my skin is especially dry, I find that it can tend to hang on to the texture a bit. For that reason, I think this may be a better option for those with oily skin. However I have repurchased this powder, and I enjoy it. People whose shades are not represented in this 5-color collection may be able to make the Translucent option work (deeper skin may notice some ashiness).
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
I just bought this powder recently and it's amazing. I have the light medium shade and it's just perfect for my skin type and blends in so easy. I just love it. My favorite powder so far
Mariah S.
Ross
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this powder. It actually stays on all day which some powders I have tried in the past does not. It doesn't make my face look like a blob of powder which I like. Will defiantly be buying this product more.
Ashley F.
Review for: Revlon DNA Advantage Pressed Powder Compact, Deep 25, 0.42 Ounce more...
Love this makeup and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Sam E.
Allendale, MI
I actually use the shade medium most of the time which is number 10 I believe. It's super affordable and sticks to your face all day! I work twelve hour shifts and it's always on when I get home. Definitely my favorite powder to use! This is my go to I buy it all the time
Kimberly G.
I use this powder for when I go to the grocery store or quick places so I won't have to use foundation..it does give you a nice porcelain look..it's a matte finish and it's super affordable..
Irina M.
I use this keep my makeup put and it does great. it lasts and stays put all day. I also use it without foundation and still works wonders for me. I love how it mattefies my face.
kristina u.
It's not the best powder I've tried, but it's a good product!! I usually apply this without foundation or else it would turn out too cakey for me. Gives me smooth coverage and lasts for the whole day.