MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderRevlon
Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder

Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder

Our ultra fine powder helps skin to feel conditioned and look luminous, minimizing the appearance of discoloration due to the signs of aging. This deluxe pressed powder glides on seamlessly and feels lightweight on skin. Skin looks smoother and conditioned and does not settle into fine lines, wrinkles and pores.
Use in conjunction with Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage™ makeup to achieve superior anti-aging protection.

EXPERT TIPS:

-Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess.
-Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes.
-Use on top of Age Defying with DNA Advantage™ Cream Makeup for a flawless look and superior anti-aging protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder!
Morgan L.
Belmont, Ms
Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder uploaded by Morgan L.
This is such a nice powder. It smooths down very nice. Good for both skin types. I used this in 100 degree heat in the middle of summer at a nelly concert, it held up just fine!!
Jimenez S.
gautier , mississippi
Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder uploaded by Jimenez S.
Chicas este age defying powder me es buenicimo me encato el terminado que me dejaba en mi piel me duraba bastate tiempor el aplicado . selo recomiendo muchosimo y mas para las chicas de piel madura que tanto se nos complica con seguir un buen produsto ya que mucho de ellos te marcan mucho las lineas de esprecion ... .. espero lo puedan probal y me dejen saber como le fue con el podusto
steph F.
This stays put almost all day ling! It doesn't seem to settle in fine lines like others do and doesn't make my makeup feel cakey!
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH
Love this product, easy to set makeup without making it look very cakey!!!:)
Love this product, easy to set makeup without making it look very cakey!!!:)
Katrina D.
Meridian, MS
Powder is a bit heavy . Along with the packaging being awkward to use a sponge or powder puff. A brush is almost always necessary to use. Hard to use after brush has gotten the center gone. With it's small slender shape and hard to reach corners this did not last as long as I expected.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Revlon is one of my favorite drug store brands. And this powder helps me look 10 yrs younger lol I love it.
Melanie H.
Stoneville, NC
I absolutely love this powder! It blends perfectly with my fair skin tone. It is my favorite, and I tell everyone how much I love it!
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Amazing for oily skin and for setting the foundation ! I love applying this with a damp beauty sponge. However I do not like using this for veiling after contour. I highly recommend this product and it almost adds coverage to your foundation too!
kristina U.
It's not the best powder I've tried, but it's a good product!! I usually apply this without foundation or else it would turn out too cakey for me. Gives me smooth coverage and lasts for the whole day.
Kimberly G.
I use this powder for when I go to the grocery store or quick places so I won't have to use foundation..it does give you a nice porcelain look..it's a matte finish and it's super affordable..

Looking for your answer?