6 colors available

BY REVLON

Complete Coverage Makeup With Anti Aging Skincare. With DNA  Advantage™ For Details Call Made In USA     see more...

• This foundation is very prolonger? 2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Help! 3 Answers
  • I see women always buying this, does it work?2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
oriana c.
oriana c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I'm not old enough to use this foundation i bouhght to try it , is amazing has great coverarge , the skin looks amazing with this on ! right now I'm using other foundations but this is great for those over 30
Angela H.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light coverage, little bit of a cosmetic smell to it that goes away as it sets. Very hydrating compared to others I've tried so I recommend it for dry skin. First time I've used it but it works well with primer.
Kari S.
Kari S.
N Manchester, IN
I'm not a big fan of this foundation. It is really light weight. I feel like I'm just putting moisturizer on my face
Silvana B.
Silvana B.
This is my favorite foundation it's not heavy on your skin love it and it does not leave your face all shiny
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Revlon age defying with DNA advantage is, remarkable. I do have to mix it with a lighter shade but, that's only because Walmart was out of my shade. Must be because this product is so amazing! I highly recommend this to anyone who's on their way over the hill. Lol Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Cream Makeup SPF 20
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I absolutely love this foundation. I use it with a primer since I have dry skin and it's amazing. You don't need a lot to get full coverage out of this as a little will go a long way. It's the perfect consistency, not too thick or runny. This is something I plan to keep in my make up bag for quite some time.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
I love this foundation , I have been using this for years. It's has great coverage and doesn't weigh down on your face . Easy to apply . I use a brush and sponge . I would buy it again if I needed more for sure !
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This base covers well helps smooth skin and I like is light to medium coverage but adpater well to skin tone leaving it presentable
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
To my everyday makeup foundation, to my great coverage and I have no spots and my lines are very thin.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta el envase de esta base de maquillaje, es fácil de llevar en el bolso de los cosméticos por su tamaño adecuado y lo mejor es que tiene dispensador.

La base como tal no me agrada demasiado porque pasadas un par de horas se ve con una apariencia pastosa y no es del todo mate para lo cual tienes que matificar con polvos, también obligatoriamente tienes que usar barra de desvaneceder de poros o primer porque no disimula las imperfecciones.

El producto indica que reduce visiblemente las líneas de expresión y las finas arrugas, en mi caso no se ha cumplido, ni reduce ni disimula. También siento que me arde un poco la piel cuando me la aplico, por lo que no se la recomiendo a la gente que tenga piel sensible.

En conclusión, cuando termine el producto no volvería a comprar.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Houston , TX
Is this foundation good for oily skin? Help!
B P.
B P.
I see women always buying this, does it work?
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
This foundation is very prolonger?
Dawn R.