BY REVLON

Concealer + powerful anti-aging skincare targets:
-Undereye puffiness
-Dark circles
-Fine lines and wrinkles

Targets undereye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles
-Won’t settle into skin creases
-Hydrates and brightens for a revitalized look
-Use with Cream Makeup for the ultimate protection against the signs of aging.

EXPERT TIPS:
-Gently dab the concealer onto the skin, spreading evenly so it blends perfectly
-Blend with the pad of your ring finger using a patting motion until it looks seamless
-Build coverage for your desired look

Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer
  • "i would definitely recommend this concealer. it's really good for the price and convenience you get it at. i find it helps hide my dark circles with a good amount of coverage and the formula is nice too so it doesn't cake up or just sit under my eyes." in 17 reviews
  • "amazing coverage, great for hiking highlighting under your eyes really brightens them when using a setting powder on top" in 8 reviews
  • "i use this product to cover a birthmark on my eyelid that extends to my upper brow. it is very easy to apply and blend and i've been able to find a good match do my skin. it lasts throughout the day, though i have oily skin, so i typically reapply mid-day. i would purchase again." in 5 reviews
  • "It brightens which is great but does not conceal dark circles.. it will dry into fine lines and emphasizes them." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my skin look and feel dry." in 1 review
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
I love this concealer for hiding my blemishes very easy to apply and use. Pros would be creamy formula brightens your face up very light weight cons would be if you ah e dark circles this would not be good to use
Sarah M.
This is one of the better drugstore concealers I've tried. It has a very light, airy, almost cooling texture that blends well and really does brighten. The package is ehh...okay, but I do like the doe foot cause it gives application precision. All in all it's pretty nice, but not too full coverage. Give it a try.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
I like this concealer, is so perfect for my skin, I recommend it! but I prefer Match Perfection/ Me gusta este corrector, es muy perfecto para mi piel, lo recomiendo, pero sigo prefiriendo mi Match Perfection de la marca Rimmel
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion, Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage concealer had no affect on me. I did not like the concealer on my skin tone. After a few hours you could see the crease in between my eyebrows.
Hannah T.
I like this concealer. It's not the best I've used but it gets the job done. It doesn't really have very much coverage. Have to apply it a few times in the spots I want to cover. I would try other brands before I use this.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
OK,... I am on the fence about this one. It brightens which is great but does not conceal dark circles.. it will dry into fine lines and emphasizes them. What I use this product for is to contour my nose, and brighten areas that I want brightened. Under the eyes..no.
Benjamin C.
Spring Lake, NC
I use this product to cover a birthmark on my eyelid that extends to my upper brow. It is very easy to apply and blend and I've been able to find a good match do my skin. It lasts throughout the day, though I have oily skin, so I typically reapply mid-day. I would purchase again.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
Selection of colors is limited and I couldn't find a good match for my skin tone. The doe foot applicator is helpful in application. The staying power was questionable as I didn't use a powder with it. I used this for undereye and also for a little highlighting on my nose.
Peyton S.
I mean I am only 20 years old, but i absolutely LOVE this concealer. One of my favorites. Doesn't look cakey on the face. Blends out VERY VERY VERY well, and one of my all time favorites. You should totally go buy it! :)
jordan s.
La Crosse, WI
I love this protect, if it's a "no makeup day" this protect is perfect. I don't know if the age defying part works because I'm younger but if I can stop premature ageing I will do anything.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
Could someone please do a review on this conceler?
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
Is this really a good concealer to doesn't make wrinkles more evident? What drugstore concealer do you recommend me for matures makeup?
Kirendaa M.