BY REVLON

Concealer + powerful anti-aging skincare targets:
-Undereye puffiness
-Dark circles
-Fine lines and wrinkles

Targets undereye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles
-Won’t settle into skin creases
-Hydrates and brightens for a revitalized look
-Use with Cream Makeup for the ultimate protection against the signs of aging.

EXPERT TIPS:
-Gently dab the concealer onto the skin, spreading evenly so it blends perfectly
-Blend with the pad of your ring finger using a patting motion until it looks seamless
-Build coverage for your desired look

Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer
  • "i would definitely recommend this concealer. it's really good for the price and convenience you get it at. i find it helps hide my dark circles with a good amount of coverage and the formula is nice too so it doesn't cake up or just sit under my eyes." in 17 reviews
  • "amazing coverage, great for hiking highlighting under your eyes really brightens them when using a setting powder on top" in 8 reviews
  • "i use this product to cover a birthmark on my eyelid that extends to my upper brow. it is very easy to apply and blend and i've been able to find a good match do my skin. it lasts throughout the day, though i have oily skin, so i typically reapply mid-day. i would purchase again." in 5 reviews
  • "It brightens which is great but does not conceal dark circles.. it will dry into fine lines and emphasizes them." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my skin look and feel dry." in 1 review
Cindy B.
Santa Ana, CA
I swear this is the best concealer ever.Never looks cracked and it real conceals.Hides my dark circles that are not too dark but it gives me the coverage I need.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I loved this product! Idk if it got discontinued or what but I can no longer find it!! 😣 It covered, didn't crease up! I have no idea what happened but I NEED THIS!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I liked the Revlon Age Defying Concealer with the DNA Advantage concealing property's. However it just did not have enough coverage for me. It seemed very thin compared to other concealers that I have tried in the past. Which is why I only gave it three out of five stars. Just trying to keep it real for you guys!
Maryann T.
What I love most about Revlon is its cruelty free and all their parading is stunning. Their nail Polish is the best ever. This concealer doe not disapointed for a drug store product. Many colors to choose from and non cakey great for the under eye. I do beilve I paid around 7.99 if you wait for Cvs buy one get one 50% off how can you go wrong? Super product from Revlon again. I do recommend this concealer.
melissa s.
Houston , TX
I love this Revlon Age Defying concealer it is medium coverage and you can build it up and make it look better. It does last all day if you apply a setting powder on top. It is easy to apply and blend with a beauty blender or brush and i would repurchase this again.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
I use this periodically if I am feeling like I have bad dark circles under my eye. It's okay, I wish it were a little thicker it wears off fast. But I have noticed that that is where my fine lines are and it seems to help. If it is on sale I would repurchase this to have in my kit. As long as I set it with a good powder it will be okay, but it is not an all day concealer.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Revlon Concealer is absolutely wonderful for covering the discoloration from lack of sleep that presents itself under my eyes. It doesn't crease, isn't oily and blends out to perfection. It's a must have in my collection and I highly suggest it for various skin types.
Sydney B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this concealer. It works so well and is really affordable when compared to brands like NARS which I would consider this concealer to be a total dupe for. It is long lasting and works wonderfully on both undereye and red acne. I would totally recommend.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
This is a good concealer and hides all my under eye circles so it's a great coverage for sure. Hides blemishes and lasts a long time. The texture is perfect and buildable.. I would definitely recommend
Makayla L.
Columbia SC
This concealer works so good, the way it comes out , you can easily control how much you put on. Its very light weight and easy to blend in, its also good if you have dark spots under your eyes but its not that good and covering up acne and blemishes.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
Could someone please do a review on this conceler?
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
Is this really a good concealer to doesn't make wrinkles more evident? What drugstore concealer do you recommend me for matures makeup?
Kirendaa M.