Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer

Buildable to Full Coverage Concealer with Anti-Aging Skincare. Targets under-eye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Won’t settle into skin creases. Hydrates and brightens for a revitalized look. Use with Cream Makeup for the ultimate protection against the signs of aging. . see more...

Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer
  • "i would definitely recommend this concealer. it's really good for the price and convenience you get it at. i find it helps hide my dark circles with a good amount of coverage and the formula is nice too so it doesn't cake up or just sit under my eyes." in 17 reviews
  • "amazing coverage, great for hiking highlighting under your eyes really brightens them when using a setting powder on top" in 8 reviews
  • "i use this product to cover a birthmark on my eyelid that extends to my upper brow. it is very easy to apply and blend and i've been able to find a good match do my skin. it lasts throughout the day, though i have oily skin, so i typically reapply mid-day. i would purchase again." in 5 reviews
  • "It brightens which is great but does not conceal dark circles.. it will dry into fine lines and emphasizes them." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my skin look and feel dry." in 1 review
Suzette G.
I purchased this to try as my under eye concealer and am hooked! I bought the color medium deep as medium seemed a tad too light for my tan skin and medium deep seemed like it would work better. For whatever reason the concealer was on clearance for half off at my local CVS store so I paid less than $6 which was nice and celebrated my concealer purchase. Upon opening the concealer it has a nice little applicator that has a soft tip that rubs smoothly onto my skin. With under eye concealer like that I apply it in an "upside down" triangle all the way to the tip of my nose on both sides and use my Real Techniques stippling brush to blend up and even onto my eyelids a bit to hide the darkness on my lids. The concealer has a pleasant smell, is a little lighter than my skin tone which is perfect for concealing my dark eye area, and sets perfectly with my Fergie mattifying powder. I have not had issues with it accentuating my wrinkles or caking. I love everything about this concealer and applaud Revlon for making another great product!
Kimber D.
Huntsville, AR
While this product covers blemishes while applying, the coverage only lasts a few hours max. I found that this concealer did not suite my dry skin and even enhanced this flaw. I would recommend it as a cheap drug store product but not if you want flawless skin or coverage!
Infinity H.
Richmond, CA
This product is too liquidy for its own good. When applying it is a little runny and a little does not go a long way. This is one of those products I feel that you can cake a bunch on, set it, and then apply again and still have no coverage whatsoever. Also, settles in your fine lines and wrinkles so I'd be pretty careful with this product, definitely not a product for me.
Ana M.
The medium shade is lighter than I expected it to be. The coverage isn't that great. I had to dab it on & pat a few times before I saw even a little coverage when it came to my dark circles. I will not purchase again. I don't really recommend it.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
I've recently tried this product and it was okay. What I found positive about it was that it does have good coverage. I didn't like how "cakey" it was on my skin. It was difficult for me to blend. Other than that, I liked it. It wouldn't be my first choice though.
Seneca P.
I plan on trying more because this one is too thin consistency. Doesn't really cover. Just gives lighter effect under eyes but I have to pack on then use my beauty blender. Definately not my favorite.
Brooke Z.
Buffalo, NY
Conceals very well initially, however it tends to oxidize and crease, leaving my eyes look dark and dry. If you buy this product, purchase a shade lighter than you think you'll need and heavily set with a translucent powder
Sophia R.
New York
Review for: Light more...
This concealer was almost perfect until it dried down. When it dried down, it made my under-eye circles more pronounced. This is probably best just to use to cover up blemishes. I wouldn't recommend this to others
Amber W.
YES! I would suggest this concealer to anyone with dark undereyes. I tend to cover my dark eye circles with this even without using foundation just to get myself through the day without looking like a zombie!
Erica G.
I would definitely recommend this concealer. It's really good for the price and convenience you get it at. I find it helps hide my dark circles with a good amount of coverage and the formula is nice too so it doesn't cake up or just sit under my eyes.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
Could someone please do a review on this conceler?
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
Is this really a good concealer to doesn't make wrinkles more evident? What drugstore concealer do you recommend me for matures makeup?
Kirendaa M.