BY REVLON

Concealer + powerful anti-aging skincare targets:
-Undereye puffiness
-Dark circles
-Fine lines and wrinkles

Targets undereye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles
-Won’t settle into skin creases
-Hydrates and brightens for a revitalized look
-Use with Cream Makeup for the ultimate protection against the signs of aging.

EXPERT TIPS:
-Gently dab the concealer onto the skin, spreading evenly so it blends perfectly
-Blend with the pad of your ring finger using a patting motion until it looks seamless
-Build coverage for your desired look

Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer
  • "i would definitely recommend this concealer. it's really good for the price and convenience you get it at. i find it helps hide my dark circles with a good amount of coverage and the formula is nice too so it doesn't cake up or just sit under my eyes." in 17 reviews
  • "amazing coverage, great for hiking highlighting under your eyes really brightens them when using a setting powder on top" in 8 reviews
  • "i use this product to cover a birthmark on my eyelid that extends to my upper brow. it is very easy to apply and blend and i've been able to find a good match do my skin. it lasts throughout the day, though i have oily skin, so i typically reapply mid-day. i would purchase again." in 5 reviews
  • "It brightens which is great but does not conceal dark circles.. it will dry into fine lines and emphasizes them." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my skin look and feel dry." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Review for: Medium, Medium Deep, Light Medium, Light more...
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Christina D.
Plano, TX
So I actually got this product I believe a couple of years ago it was on clearance at my local Walgreens Walgreens and I picked up multiple concealers just because they were clearanced down to a dollar which was wild. These were super creamy and gentle underneath my eye which is a sensitive area as well as being able to spot treat pimples. I'm not sure if you can find this product anywhere but I really think that it also had a great skin tone match because the medium concealer was medium like it wasn't light and it wasn't too dark it was just right on par with medium foundation's medium skin tone and it blended in well with my face the fact that I didn't have to wear Foundation or powder to cover up whatever I corrected with that concealer and I thought that was nice because other brands of concealer I have one concealer that is called the medium shade but is actually on the lighter side.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This concealer is just awful. I het basically no coverage and the lightest shade is VERY yellow and makes me look sickly. It's just wrong on every level and I wish I had never bought it. I get better coverage tapping on extra foundation than using this pitiful excuse for a concealer so I definitely do not recommend.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is awesome. It takes away your baggy eyes and helps brighten your face. It is so easy to apply and is at a great price. I would definitely buy again.
Melanie P.
Review for: Light more...
I tried this once its a good comparison for the fit me and a good dupe as well it doesn’t oxidize as much and their are a variety of colors to choose from and it has its pros and cons but for the most part its pretty decent
Britney M.
New Jersey
Review for: Medium more...
Not all of them match my face but it does work really well. It is super blendable and it’s the best for undereye and blemishes. It last for a little while. And I would recommend this to others. I love this product .
Makayla L.
Columbia SC
This concealer works so good, the way it comes out , you can easily control how much you put on. Its very light weight and easy to blend in, its also good if you have dark spots under your eyes but its not that good and covering up acne and blemishes.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Revlon concealer amazed me one I put it on. The brush too helped applied it in certain spots. It instantly was easy to blend in and it instantly lighted up my face which is wonderful. It's super affordable and I definitely recommend buying this product.
mandie G.
Boaz, AL
It did its job covering my dark circles and fine lines. If you are looking for something budget friendly, you should try this. It blends pretty well and lasts almost all day. I will be honest it's not my go-to, but it does its job for the most part. It's pretty easy find too, you can get at any Walmart.
Suzette G.
I purchased this to try as my under eye concealer and am hooked! I bought the color medium deep as medium seemed a tad too light for my tan skin and medium deep seemed like it would work better. For whatever reason the concealer was on clearance for half off at my local CVS store so I paid less than $6 which was nice and celebrated my concealer purchase. Upon opening the concealer it has a nice little applicator that has a soft tip that rubs smoothly onto my skin. With under eye concealer like that I apply it in an "upside down" triangle all the way to the tip of my nose on both sides and use my Real Techniques stippling brush to blend up and even onto my eyelids a bit to hide the darkness on my lids. The concealer has a pleasant smell, is a little lighter than my skin tone which is perfect for concealing my dark eye area, and sets perfectly with my Fergie mattifying powder. I have not had issues with it accentuating my wrinkles or caking. I love everything about this concealer and applaud Revlon for making another great product!
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
Could someone please do a review on this conceler?
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
Is this really a good concealer to doesn't make wrinkles more evident? What drugstore concealer do you recommend me for matures makeup?
Kirendaa M.