BY REVLON

Pinpoint dark spots like never before.
82% of women said the appearance of age spots and discolorations were instantly improved.
Our innovative concealer features a Vitamin C and licorice-enriched formula that instantly reduces the appearance of age spots and discolorations for smooth, more even looking skin.

Unique 2-in-1 applicator with both sponge and needle-nose tips for on-target application.
Available in 4 shades.

EXPERT TIPS:
Visit the Revlon Expert Tips section to learn how to apply your favorite Revlon products!

• How well does this work and how soon do you see results is the pr...1 Answers
  • Sue to my work conditions, my skin is never what I want it to be....1 Answers
  • Has anyone try this?1 Answers
Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment
  • "it's not greasy and it's long lasting. it helps me to feel better in my own skin because it hides the dark circles under my eyes and makes me look less tired for work." in 14 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: Medium more...
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment - Light Medium (Pack of 2) more...
Not too bad. It goes on super thin so I felt like I had to apply a lot. I use mostly for under my eyes and after applying a thick amount looks great. Great in price though. I will probably stick my my higher end products
Augusta T.
Concord
I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes that actually look like black eyes I have tried so many concelars that claim to help with dark circles but don't even touch them. I had been hearing about this product for a while and finally decided to give it a try, I ALWAYS research products before buying. I was instantly happy with how well it covered and blended! I will always recommend this product. Plus it's also great at helping cover up blemishes, uneven skin, other dark spots and redness!
Samantha P.
Hillsboro
I'm indifferent with this product, I like the way it applies, but it settles in my fine lines and ends up making me feel like I look older than I am. It hides my dark circles good enough, but I have to layer it for it to really make a difference.
Heather T.
Austin, TX
I’m young and don’t have “aging” so I don’t know if it works well with that , but it helps with dark bags under eyes ! Leave a matte look ! No shine , and very smooth looking ! So worth it !
Natalia M.
Leadville
I use this concealer mainly for under my eyes it is really pigmented so matching the color is a bit important and it dries quick so you have to work fast otherwise youll get caked up product..... keeping the pom pom brush tip clean is really important for an even look everytime...... overall a good product to target those under eye circles.
Ryeanna T.
Houston
 This concealer is one my favorite concealer  to use it helps really well to hide dark spots I would highly recommend this product and it's not that expensive how do I commend this for beginners and you can find it at your local Walmart it is better than going to Sephora and paying 50 bucks for a concealer  because it has the same qualities
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
I have to say for the price your paying you are getting something that is pretty decent! If your on a tight budget or need something cheaper this for sure is something that id pretty good!! I used this on a trip when I forgot my other makeup and it did its job! I didn’t break out or anything! So I do recommended this
Tiffany ♥.
Miami
Great concealer I use it for my under eyes it works good price good value u could find it in walmart or target it's gentle it don't get hard or makes your under eye feel heavy at all but you will have to check it out because I promise u gone love it and I do t think it should improve nothing
Malorie K.
Chesapeake, VA
This concealer works well at concealing under eye bags. I like the shade and how well it suits my skin color. It applies easily and flawlessly. I think it's a great value for the price and the price is not bad at all. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
Sue to my work conditions, my skin is never what I want it to be. And most concealers turn orange against my skin because I'm so pale. Would this be a good go to?
Kristal M.
Has anyone try this?
stacy M.
Omaha, NE
How well does this work and how soon do you see results is the price reasonable
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Is this good for just covering dark spots or treating them to remove over time?