BY REVLON

Reduce and cover the appearance of dark spots. The precision tip targets dark spots while the sponge tip blends to conceal. Contains vitamin c and licorice extract. Available in 3 blendable shades. see more...

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Review for: Light
I got this at an Ulta where it was on clearance, and thought "Hey this would be nice to try since I was looking for a replacement concealer as the one I had was over a year old. Now I can understand why it was on clearance. For a cream it is very dry and breaks down almost instantly on the t-zone, cheeks, and under eye. So instead I tried it for my acne and though it doesn't break down on places like my forehead, it does oxidize to be two shades too dark. I am very pale so I got it in the lightest shade, so oxidization is an issue for me. Sadly this product didn't work for me and I wouldn't recommend it to others with oily/combination skin or are very pale.
Mary-Jo R.
Mary-Jo R.
Windham, NH
I use Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment every day as part of my makeup regiment. I have several dark spots, and I have tried numerous products that didn't do very much to cover them, or wore off quickly. This is the first product I've ever tried that does an excellent job at blending in with my skin tone, yet providing excellent coverage of my dark spots. Once I apply my Revlon Foundation, you would never even know that the dark spots existed. I'll never throw my money away on another dark spot concealer. Nothing works as great as Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment.
Megan D.
Megan D.
La Follette, TN
Review for: Medium Deep

I couldn't find the DNA Adv concealer which is supposed to be "best". Got this instead, but the shades are not varied enough. They are too "warm" or "yellow" to use with the tinted moisturizer I use, which does not cover spots well.This product sets QUICKLY, so if you have a lot of spots, do a few at a time or it won't blend. It settles into fine lines, so keep it away from them. I exchanged this for Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment. Hope it's better.
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Review for: Light/01
This product provides the best, most durable full coverage of any concealer I've ever used. I was buying it at the local discount store but it has now become unavailable. It's the best product to cover both the broken capillaries around my nose and the dark circles and discolorations around my eyes. I'm glad I can still find it on Amazon.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Light
Not a really bad product, but I had to keep reapplying it about every 4 hours. It seems to run more in extreme hot weather. Which it gets really hot here in Texas, during the summer months.
Still it did hide the dark spots fairly well.
This is my go to if I can not get my concealer from Laura Gellar.

gina N.
gina N.
Review for: Light
Revlon is a good drugstore option for anyone looking for good coverage under their eyes. It blends nicely and doesn't leave you looking as if you have caked up make up on your face. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good product while trying to save a few dollars
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Light Medium
I like how it's not pricing and it works really good with other stuff that you may use like color correcting it basically works like any other concealer you just have to find the right shade for you it's not that pic in your skin so it's pretty thin and it Smooths out really good
Danna L.
Danna L.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Light/01
I like to cover my dark under eye with this! Also highlight my nose...
But you have to Saturate your skin and build up some coverage... But depends, if you like light make up, this might be the one. If you are looking for a great coverage, you might want to grab something else
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Review for: Light
Being super fair skinned with pink undertones, I have a really hard time finding drugstore brand products that truly match my skin, this is a wonderful product that finally doesn't leave me looking two toned! I would definitely purchase this item again.
Irene S.
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Light
The color was too light for me, but I guess that was my fault for choosing the wrong shade? Just be careful when picking out a shade! Overall, it's dry creamy and smooth. I would recommend if you're searching for a concealer that covers up very well
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Is this good for just covering dark spots or treating them to remove over time?