Skin CareFacial SkincareRevlon
Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer, Medium + Facial Hair Remover Spring

The Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer is Revlon's innovative concealer with a Vitamin C and licorice enriched formula. Instantly reduces the appearance of age spots and discolorations for a more even looking skin. 82% of women claim that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer, Medium + Facial Hair Remover Spring!
Maria O.
Jamison, PA
Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer, Medium + Facial Hair Remover Spring uploaded by Maria O.
I started using this concealer a couple years ago but it is not that easy to find in the stores. I did find it here on Amazon and was pleasantly surprised to see that it is cheaper here than it is in the stores. I will be buying more! It works great as a concealer or for general cover ups. Not heavy or cakey looking and easy to blend under your foundation.
Meranda M.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this product, I use is regularly, it goes well with most foundationa and other make up products. I really like that it doesn't leave an oily residue as the day goes on, like most other products like this. Highly recommend giving it a try!
Karla R.
Rockville
I LIKE THESE PRODUCT BECAUSE IT COVERS MY FACE IMPERFECTIONS 🥰 SO IM IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCT, AND IT CONTRAST WITH MY FACE TONE
Aknur A.
Highland Avenue
Usually I don't use consealer at all. But my sister-in-law gave me this one, so I tried it. For me it was little bit thick, but covered very well!
Courtney C.
Drytown, CA
Provided me with great overall coverage on my breakout areas! Seemed to be gentle on my skin, while still providing what I was looking for with a concealer. Surpassed my expectations! Thank you again Revlon- I’ll be purchasing again. :) Looking for a concealer product... this one is great!
Mackenzie E.
Brownsville, TX
Revlon dark spot target is a good cream to put on your face. I have some dark spots on my face from acne and this stuff really helps. I use once a day and I have noticed a considerable difference after using this product for weeks. I definitely reccomend this product to my friends and family.
Milagro C.
wood rd Great neck
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy buen producto recomendado para uso de la cara y el cuello es fácil de usar no causa daños ni irrita la piel
Kassidy H.
I like this concealer a lot! The facial hair remover works really well. I highly recommend it!
Jenna S.
Fargo, ND
Pricier than I'm comfortable with usually but q good product. It was fairly gentle on the skin and soaked in and blended nicely
Eden L.
Mcgaheysville, VA
Ok I’m giving this three stars because everyone was talking so highly about this it dose work ok but I wasn’t impressed

Looking for your answer?