BY REVLON

SPF 15. Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I purchased this because the drugstore was out of my usual brand. It worked ok but needed to be reapplied by the afternoon. It was light and felt good on my skin it just didn’t last long I prob wouldn’t buy it again
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I use this underneath my eyes where it's the darkest. It helps blend out the dark and make my skin tone look even. It looks very natural and applies well with only a small amount needed. I still have some, but when I runout I'm sure to be getting more!
Neyllen P.
For me the great thing about this database is that it has the perfect tone for my Latin skin that is hard to find covers well and I liked another good thing is the brush is easy to work and bring sunscreen 18

Now the trouble is the clasp to close and open Spoils quickly is a total disaster and I do not like the smell is very strong and durable

Para mi lo bueno de esta base es que tiene el tono perfecto para mi piel latina que es dificil de encontrar cubre bien y eso me gusto otra cosa buena es la brocha es fácil de trabajar y trae protector solar 18
Ahora lo malo es el broche para cerrar y abrir se daña muy rápido es un desastre total y no me gusta el olor es muy fuerte y duradero
Ivy G.
Texas
I highly recommend age-defying from Revlon it's simple to apply it's long-lasting you can go all day with it on I personally have oily skin and it makes my skin look flawless I recommend if you haven't tried it check it out
Jen C.
This is a good product. It went on very easily with the built-in brush. It had a smooth finish and went on very lightweight. It seemed to have a matte finish and evened out my skin. I would recommend this to others.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
HOLY GRAIL. I repeat, best foundation, EVER. Too bad it's been discontinued, because it seriously is amazing stuff. I have a lot of pitted acne scarring and residual redness from pretty severe acne in my teens, and still the occasional pimple (or 5) and this stuff really covers the redness, blurs the scarring, but doesn't cover my freckles. It's sorcery. I don't know why companies insist on discontinuing the best products. I don't know what I'll do when I run out of my stockpiled supply. :(
Heilyn C.
This fundation is unique because it has 5 shades in a single bottle .You can select from the 5 shades to the one that matches your exact skin tone .You can also mix different shades together , the darker colors can be used when you get tanned or for highlighting .
I really love the formula because is vert light weight.
Lauren T.
I honestly hate this foundation. Has the weirdest applicator, why a paintbrush? And is a really thick formula. Ive used it mixed with moiaturizer and it worked a little better, but the first time i used it i saw my face in natural light and there were streaks of foundation everywhere
Neyllen P.
I like the brush, texture and coverage of this base, I found the perfect thing for my skin tone is quite difficult I do not like the smell

me gusta la brocha, la textura y el cubrimento de esta base, encontre el tono ideal para mi piel cosa que es bastante dificil no me gusta el olor
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product I paid full price for and it may not have been too much but I would of rather of saved for a better quality item. I didn't like how thick this went on my face . The color did blend into my skin nicely but it just felt super heavy and I wouldn't use it again
Jasmine w.
Yucca Valley, CA
I have never tried this product but have tried other Revlon foundation. The other type I tried really made my wrinkles noticeable does this one do the same??
Lea  M.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this worth the buy? I've been interested in it for a while now
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Where can I purchase?!
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
is this a good foundation