Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator uploaded by maria laura d.Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator uploaded by Paola T.

BY REVLON

Boost natural radiance for a fresh, luminous glow. Light reflecting micronized crystals illuminate on contact. Sheer color in a lightweight, oil-free formula. For an instantly revitalized, brighter look and protection against fine lines. Moisturizing skincare treatment complex is infused with the one & only Botafirm science. see more...

maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
es un iluminador muy bueno deja la piel suave y luminosa con el se pueden cubrir arrugas y dar a la piel una apariencia mas joven ,este iluminador me encanta hace que la piel luzca increible sin imperfecciones y se destaque la belleza del rostro queda perfecto .
ghazal A.
Doral, FL
If you're looking for a dewy, moisturizer with the sunscreen then ita wonderful. i use it evwry morning and love to apply make on top of it.. my fav!
Mariah  H.
Nelsonville, OH
Great product to illuminate and make you look awake even on long tired days. This is a go to product for lots of people I know.
cali v.
Anything age-defying has my name all over it!! Add the words illuminator or illuminating and I am sold. Thanks!
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice product your skin look so shiny its good to use on morning because you look less sleppy
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
Gave me a nice dewy look. I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin though
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Review for: Medium 006
Since my skin tone isn't but so dark this worked wonders for me! Made me look like I was glowing. It wont make your face oily, greasy, or dried... well for me it didn't!
maisa s.
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush,Revlon Photoready Cream Blush.Revlon Photoready Cream BlushRevlon Photoready Cream Blush
Kamilah Z.
This is great especially for days you look a little sleepy. illuminates your face and day!!
I haven't tried any product that have age defying in it but this product is at a fare price i wonder if it works good
Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the tone true to what they claim?