Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer uploaded by Astrid R.
6 colors available

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Concealers & Correctors - Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer 001 Light. How-to-Use: For optimal results, build coverage until your desired coverage level is achieved. see more...

• Serve para pele oleosa?1 Answers
  • Will this concealer sit in my pores and make me look older?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Austin, TX
My mom gave me this because it was too light for her. I ended up throwing it in this bag of makeup that I never use again because it just didn't have enough coverage for my taste and was too creamy at first and then dried a bit cakey. I try to stay away from drug store brands because they usually end up cakey at some point.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer with SPF 25 in Light is a great product. It is a concealer and has SPF protection all in one convenient product. This formula matches my light skin and blends well with my freckles. I prefer this type of packaging because you can take it with you without it leaking in your bag.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Spa Concealers Makeup Light 001
With my fair skin, dark circles is practically a given. This concealer has great coverage and stayed on all night long. The con was it was still a little too dark for my skin tone and I once a finished the product I moved on to something else. Still recommend for those who can find the perfect shade.
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Spa Concealers Makeup Light 001
I love this concealer and I regret going through it so fast. It works so well, doesn't crease and has a nice texture. A little does a long way and I shouldn't have glopped so much on. I don't know if it age defied but it doesn't hurt to use those kinds of products. Especially when they work so well
Alilia F.
Alilia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is good to use in the morning to get a good awake look but at night i don't think that this concealer would be perfect at this kind of daytime but i would but this again but i don't think i am but i would. I think that this product should be used anyways.
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
I cant tell if the age defying part of this works or not. I do not have many wrinkles. But for me, the concealer does a good job of hiding any imperfections. It is cheaper than other name brand concealers. Affordability is a big aspect for me. Overall, I would buy again.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Spa Concealers Makeup Light 001
This stuff works!! I used to use Maybelline but I will never go back now. A little bit goes a long way. The packaging is just perfect. This stuff lasts me about 2 or 3 months so the price is worth it! I'd recommend this to everyone looking for a new concealer!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Fayetteville, TN
Review for: Spa
I use this under my eyes to cover the dark spots. It is decently affordable because it last for a long time. I have a fair skin tone with several freckles. The cons is that it covers my freckles, but it does take care of the awful dark circles under my eyes.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
This product is worth a try. The older I get the more I like have a light product to put around my eyes to lighten then up. I am usually partial to a bit more expensive product like MAC, but this actually does a pretty good job and the price is much better.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Cadiz, OH
Review for: Spa
To find a concealer that can help hide my dark circles is a feat, this really didn't work that well for me. I'd say blemishes it works great, not under eye though. Very easy to apply the product and blend. For blemishes yes I'd recommend it but that's it.
Dianne S.
Dianne S.
Mount Joy, PA
Will this concealer sit in my pores and make me look older?
Keila F.