Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer uploaded by Astrid R.

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Concealers & Correctors - Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer 001 Light. How-to-Use: For optimal results, build coverage until your desired coverage level is achieved.

• Serve para pele oleosa?1 Answers
  • Will this concealer sit in my pores and make me look older?1 Answers
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Review for: Spa Light 001 more...
Love this brand. Everything I’ve ever gotten from them has been such great quality and never disappoints! This had great pigmentation and lasted throughout my whole day. Would definitely use again!
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
Review for: Spa Light 001 more...
I loveee this concealer. It works perfectly to hide undereye circles and blemishes. Last all day without creasing or caking. I love the chic packaging as well as the price. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Medium 003 more...
This is my favorite concealer! I love how easy it glides on my skin and stays on all day. My dark under eye circles are hard to conceal and this does the job. The price is so affordable as well.
Melissa G.
Austin, TX
My mom gave me this because it was too light for her. I ended up throwing it in this bag of makeup that I never use again because it just didn't have enough coverage for my taste and was too creamy at first and then dried a bit cakey. I try to stay away from drug store brands because they usually end up cakey at some point.
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Spa Concealers Makeup Light 001 more...
With my fair skin, dark circles is practically a given. This concealer has great coverage and stayed on all night long. The con was it was still a little too dark for my skin tone and I once a finished the product I moved on to something else. Still recommend for those who can find the perfect shade.
Kayla V.
Fresno, CA
I don't know if this is the same one as mine. Mine is the Revlon Age Defying Concealer exactly like this, but just that my packaging is a bit different. But anyways about this product, for me I love it, and the coverage is a 10/10. Wonderful coverage, couldn't find my exactly color so I bought the one a little bit lighter, and still goes on perfectly fine. Doesn't feel heavy or anything. I feel like i have nothing on.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Spa Concealers Makeup Light 001 more...
I love this concealer and I regret going through it so fast. It works so well, doesn't crease and has a nice texture. A little does a long way and I shouldn't have glopped so much on. I don't know if it age defied but it doesn't hurt to use those kinds of products. Especially when they work so well
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer with SPF 25 in Light is a great product. It is a concealer and has SPF protection all in one convenient product. This formula matches my light skin and blends well with my freckles. I prefer this type of packaging because you can take it with you without it leaking in your bag.
Alilia F.
I think that this is good to use in the morning to get a good awake look but at night i don't think that this concealer would be perfect at this kind of daytime but i would but this again but i don't think i am but i would. I think that this product should be used anyways.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
The product smooths on easily but seems to cake in the lines. It blended okay with light foundation but was necessary to use a small brush to apply on the tiniest bit of concealer on to avoid the caking issue. This made the product more a chore to use and the fact that it did not seem to last was also a factor in not buying it again.
Keila F.
Serve para pele oleosa?
Dianne S.
Mount Joy, PA
Will this concealer sit in my pores and make me look older?