BY REVLON

Rare Hard to Find Silky Formula Glides on to even out skin tone and texture with a natural looking finish. Lightweight moisturizer-wrapped color particles smooth over fine lines & imperfections. Sponge applicator provides even coverage. Black & Gold...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
I use this daily. I love how it goes on so silky smooth. It really does soften my face and prepare me for my day where I feel like I don't need as much makeup. Best yet, the fragrance is wonderful!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This product is so good. I received a sample of this from influenster before and I had to go out and buy it the full-size bottle. It's smooth my skin makes me feel like my skin is Ageless! Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
The Revlon age defying skin smoothing cream is really amazing. I bought mine at Walmart and the price was very reasonable. I absolutely love the way that it makes my skin feel. I would recommend all my friends try this product. Your skin will thank you for it.
Monserrat G.
Berkeley
ESTA ES UNA DE MIS FAVORITAS YA QUE TE HACE SENTIR MUY FRESCA EN CUANTO A LA CARA SE TRATA, ME FACINA ESA SENSACION TAN PERFECTA DE FRESCURA DE QUE SIMPLEMENTE TE HACE SENRTIR COMO JOVEN NUEVAMENTE SIN IMPORTAR QUER TIPO DE PIEL TENGAS, LO RECOMIENDO MUCHO
Marian A.
I think I may have used this product the wrong way. I just didnt get the outcome that I wanted. I am open to trying it out again after doing further research.
Tori M.
Jaffrey
I am only 25 but use facial makeup alwmost even day and I put this on evey time before bed just to help prevent ageing I love it
Alexis O.
This is your normal setting powder, it smoothes out any weirdness in your foundation and makes you look good
Tori B.
For me, this product is awesome. I don't wear much makeup so it serves as a light powder to finish off with.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
This stuff is great I totally recommend it, it keeps my makeup in place all day! It has a matte finish!
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Ok coverage for drug store brand. It stands up to summer heat and sweat. It is kinda thick