BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm for Dry Skin is a moisturizing makeup see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
This product is just okay. It actually made my skin really oily. I like the matte look for myself since I have oily skin. I bought it at Walmart. If you have dry skin it would be absolutely amazing for you!
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Love it ! long lasting, covers alot with very little product! the price is affordable, and it last all day. I didn't have to reapply, and it didn't leave my skin feeling caked on, it brought it believe it or not at big lots! when shopping there you have to take your time and look thru things! and you will be surprise on what you find
Carolyn B.
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago.  It was so smooth on my skin.  I liked the smell too.  It was a good price for it too.  I bought this at my local pharmacy and use it about four or five times a week.  I would recommend that everyone should try this.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I dont recommend this product for someone who is very into makeup or is a professional. I tried this product many years ago and even back then the quality just wasnt there after about 2 hours of wear the foundation would melt off my face.
Krissie B.
Chatsworth
I really didn't like the revlon age defying foundation for dry skin. The product was too pasty feeling on my face after application. I also wasn't able to match a shade to my skin color that I liked.
Gina W.
This product works great with all skin tones and leaves a flawless look and you feel radiant
Tiarne K.
Lovely to use great for dry skin, wouldn't recommend for oily for acne prone skin, colours are nice, full coverage