BY REVLON

Botafirm™- infused formula Ultra-hydrating Radiant finish ;

• "I would definitely suggest trying this." in 1 review
  • "When I was younger I started using this and I always called it "Old Lady Foundation" I have extremely dry facial skin since a very young age and I couldn't use "hip" teenage foundations in high school since they had oil control properties and would dry my face out worth." in 1 review
  • "I just got this and was a little intrigued by it at first I thought it was very watery and did not have very good coverage but I did notice that I can build onto it and make it have better coverage so far I like it." in 1 review
Kimberly D.
I didn’t care for the coverage of this foundation. The shade range was nice & I found a good color match for my skin but I just like to get more full coverage out of my foundations.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried this while at a friends recent and I enjoyed the coverage and feel over all. It was a little bit too thick for me but not bad if you just like to do a liquid foundation and that’s it. It’s also easy to find so that’s a plus!
Jena C.
I really loveRevlon age defying makeup. Goes on fresh and smooth. Does not leave a powdery look afterwards. I have oily skin and it works for me. Its long lasting
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
I really like this foundation. It does what it says it does. I usually use it when my skin is hydrated (I have dry skin) so Spring and Summer. Overall, it is a great foundation for the money! I would recommend it!
Carolyn B.
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago.  It was so smooth on my skin.  I liked the smell too.  It was a good price for it too.  I bought this at my local pharmacy and use it about four or five times a week.  I would recommend that everyone should try this.
Jennifer K.
I wear very little makeup, but I wanted something to give my skin the appearance of even tone, minimized dark spots, etc. I'm in my early 30's, so my skin is in that weird stage where I'm seeing fine lines, but I occasionally need an anti-blemish product, too. This product works like a dream. It gives me a flawless appearance, does not make me look overly "made up," does not cause me to break out, and makes my skin tone appear even and youthful. In addition, it is affordable and widely available. My only complaint is the packaging...the glass jar is a little clunky and heavy in my makeup bag. Also, the pump dispenser sticks and sometimes I end up with a huge amount without intending to.
Mary Jane L.
Review for: For Dry Skin Golden Beige 13 more...
I selected this Revlon Age Defying Makeup Foundation when
I realized the store was out of my regular Revlon Colorstay for
Normal Skin. During the winter my skin does dry out so I
got the Dry Skin formula. I didn't care for the way this foundation
covered. It didn't blend as well as the Colorstay did for me.
I was a little upset at how easily it rubbed off on everything.
I did use this in a pinch and have continued to use it on those
days I wanted a very Light make up coverage until the bottle was
empty. This is not a foundation I would buy on a regular basis. It
just didn't work for me.
Sandi C.
I haven't used this product in a long time- but from what I remember it wasn't my favorite. My skin is combination and it definitely showed my oils! The packaging is nice tho, however a lump would be nicer.
Krissie B.
Chatsworth, GA
I really didn't like the revlon age defying foundation for dry skin. The product was too pasty feeling on my face after application. I also wasn't able to match a shade to my skin color that I liked.
Monique R.
I had high hopes for this one. I did a little "choose your skin type" review thing and it steered me toward this. I guess I would say it serves its purpose. It is to....greasy?? Not sure if that's the right word. It's just to wet for my liking. 8 apply it with a make up applicator brush or a sponge & just can't make myself love it. It does have good pigment in that it covers my dark spots and freckles but it has to have a powder over it to set it. Otherwise, it will be on everything! So I just use this now when I'm going in the car and have to drive and apply my makeup. When I'm in a hurry and have be "presentable" to the world. But not flawless.
misty s.
Dyersburg, TN
Does this makeup make your skin feel weighted down or sweat some brands make me feel like it suffocates my face?
Maria T.
San Luis, AZ
Does it have a high coverage?
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been looking for a foundation to put on my face and I have a dry face will this product help me ?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it look natural?
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
Is this good for oily skin?

Amazon