BY REVLON #73 in Liquid Foundation

Botafirm™- infused formula Ultra-hydrating Radiant finish ;

• "I would definitely suggest trying this." in 1 review
  • "When I was younger I started using this and I always called it "Old Lady Foundation" I have extremely dry facial skin since a very young age and I couldn't use "hip" teenage foundations in high school since they had oil control properties and would dry my face out worth." in 1 review
  • "I just got this and was a little intrigued by it at first I thought it was very watery and did not have very good coverage but I did notice that I can build onto it and make it have better coverage so far I like it." in 1 review
Theresa A.
This is another foundation that I picked up in the drugstore As an impulse buy. For a drugstore foundation, it is pretty good and last a good while. It is about 4 to5 hours before it starts to break down on me. It doesn’t look cakey or too heavy. The color was a guess but it is pretty close to the color I need so I can make it work. I didn’t notice any of the age defying qualities or anything that made it stand out as a foundation.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Makeup With Botafirm 1.25 fl oz; 37 ml more...
I wasn’t a huge fans of this. Maybe because I felt it just made my skin feel oily and didn’t give me the look I was going for. I felt like the pores under my eyes were just like bam look at me now! I’ve heard so much good about it but I wasn’t a fan maybe for another type of skin!
Karen H.
Review for: Makeup With Botafirm 1.25 fl oz more...
This really isn’t the right foundation for me. I bought it at Walmart. It feels greasy on my skin, and I don’t get enough coverage without caking. I won’t buy it again. I don’t recommend this product. Splurge for a nice, high end foundation.
Emily C.
Augusta
Review for: Fresh Ivory (01) more...
Fondation blends well, has 6/10 full coverage. Helps with fine lines and poors. Great for a combination of skin types. Lasts all day with setting powder and spray. I would of course buy it again.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
This is my go to foundation, it has medium coverage and isn't too thick, but works very well covering and stays on all day without a problem, only flaw is it Dosent come in many dark skin shades.
Kimberly D.
I didn’t care for the coverage of this foundation. The shade range was nice & I found a good color match for my skin but I just like to get more full coverage out of my foundations.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried this while at a friends recent and I enjoyed the coverage and feel over all. It was a little bit too thick for me but not bad if you just like to do a liquid foundation and that’s it. It’s also easy to find so that’s a plus!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I really like this foundation. It does what it says it does. I usually use it when my skin is hydrated (I have dry skin) so Spring and Summer. Overall, it is a great foundation for the money! I would recommend it!
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
Review for: 13 Golden Beige more...
This product is just okay. It actually made my skin really oily. I like the matte look for myself since I have oily skin. I bought it at Walmart. If you have dry skin it would be absolutely amazing for you!
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
I like it. It wasn't entirely for me. It made my pores look huge. But I have a friend that it looks awesome on. So,I would say give it a chance it may be just for yoy.
Maria T.
San Luis, AZ
Does it have a high coverage?
misty s.
Dyersburg, TN
Does this makeup make your skin feel weighted down or sweat some brands make me feel like it suffocates my face?
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been looking for a foundation to put on my face and I have a dry face will this product help me ?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it look natural?
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
Is this good for oily skin?