BY REVLON

Botafirm™- infused formula Ultra-hydrating Radiant finish ;

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would definitely suggest trying this." in 1 review
  • "When I was younger I started using this and I always called it "Old Lady Foundation" I have extremely dry facial skin since a very young age and I couldn't use "hip" teenage foundations in high school since they had oil control properties and would dry my face out worth." in 1 review
  • "I just got this and was a little intrigued by it at first I thought it was very watery and did not have very good coverage but I did notice that I can build onto it and make it have better coverage so far I like it." in 1 review
Karen H.
Review for: Makeup With Botafirm 1.25 fl oz more...
This really isn’t the right foundation for me. I bought it at Walmart. It feels greasy on my skin, and I don’t get enough coverage without caking. I won’t buy it again. I don’t recommend this product. Splurge for a nice, high end foundation.
Theresa A.
This is another foundation that I picked up in the drugstore As an impulse buy. For a drugstore foundation, it is pretty good and last a good while. It is about 4 to5 hours before it starts to break down on me. It doesn’t look cakey or too heavy. The color was a guess but it is pretty close to the color I need so I can make it work. I didn’t notice any of the age defying qualities or anything that made it stand out as a foundation.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
This is my go to foundation, it has medium coverage and isn't too thick, but works very well covering and stays on all day without a problem, only flaw is it Dosent come in many dark skin shades.
Emily C.
Augusta
Review for: Fresh Ivory (01) more...
Fondation blends well, has 6/10 full coverage. Helps with fine lines and poors. Great for a combination of skin types. Lasts all day with setting powder and spray. I would of course buy it again.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Makeup With Botafirm 1.25 fl oz; 37 ml more...
I wasn’t a huge fans of this. Maybe because I felt it just made my skin feel oily and didn’t give me the look I was going for. I felt like the pores under my eyes were just like bam look at me now! I’ve heard so much good about it but I wasn’t a fan maybe for another type of skin!
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
Review for: 13 Golden Beige more...
This product is just okay. It actually made my skin really oily. I like the matte look for myself since I have oily skin. I bought it at Walmart. If you have dry skin it would be absolutely amazing for you!
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
I like it. It wasn't entirely for me. It made my pores look huge. But I have a friend that it looks awesome on. So,I would say give it a chance it may be just for yoy.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Review for: Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm & SPF 15, Dry Skin, 08 Medium Beige, 1.25-Ounce Package more...
My mother gets this all the time & let me tell you it makes us look like twins! Honestly, she likes it. & the shades are very nice. However it does dry a little bit weird at time.
Marianna G.
Phoenix , AZ
Blends with skin very well. Does what it says so I love it. I personally don’t have many wrinkles but I put it on my mom who has very defined laugh lines and it helped cover up and dismiss the darkness extremely well
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
Review for: 13 Golden Beige more...
Love it ! long lasting, covers alot with very little product! the price is affordable, and it last all day. I didn't have to reapply, and it didn't leave my skin feeling caked on, it brought it believe it or not at big lots! when shopping there you have to take your time and look thru things! and you will be surprise on what you find
Maria T.
San Luis, AZ
Does it have a high coverage?
misty s.
Dyersburg, TN
Does this makeup make your skin feel weighted down or sweat some brands make me feel like it suffocates my face?
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been looking for a foundation to put on my face and I have a dry face will this product help me ?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it look natural?
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
Is this good for oily skin?