BY REVLON

Janey L.
Ringgold, GA
Definitely need concealer every day. Just makes everything look better. My skin tone is beige color and a little dry at times.
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This concealer works so amazingly I hate the sticky feel of the drug store brands but this goes on smooth and dries not sticky!
Dawna L.
Don't like age defying products. I don't like how they feel. They are also expensive. I was able to buy it at the drug store.
Brianna M.
San Diego, CA
I was not very impressed with this product. The coverage and lasting power is minimal. I would not recommend going forward.
joy t.
Euless, TX
My grandmother uses this and it hides some of her oldness . She said that she recommends it and it is fairly cheapish.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is pretty good. I would highly recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good quality product.
Toni D.
Love the fact that this does not set in my wrinkles and cake up. This is a good product. Soft and smooth application
Tamara P.
Had a very hard time matching up this product because of my complexion once I got it what color I needed it was ok
Nicole H.
It's the boooomb! Moisturizing but not clogging my pores or anything like that. Works well with my creams as well.
Trish P.
This did not work well for me. The cream left creases in my skin and rubbed off easily. Looked thick and goopy.