Revlon Age Defying Makeup and Concealer Compact with Botafirm SPF 20

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Age Defying Makeup and Concealer Compact with Botafirm SPF 20!
How would you rate this product?
Love love love these. The formula is nice and smooth. Gives me a full coverage look with or without foundation. This has to bw one of my favoritw products.
Cleveland
Love this foundation! Only I have to get closer to an ivory color, due to the fact that I am so pale. But I love that it sorta covers any unwanted flaws!
Schererville, IN
I like Revlon but a lot of times its out of my price range. I'm not cheap but I feel guilty spending too much on myself. But I really liked this product.
Wyoming , MI
I didn't care for the heaviness of this product. It made my wrinkles stand out more. It defiantly is good coverage, just too heavy for my liking
Dyersburg, TN
Not a huge fan for my skin, but if you have an oily face in sure it would work wonders. Leaves me looking flaky and dry. Definitely not for me
Walhalla, SC
Real is an age defying combination. Makes my wife look years younger.Her friend suggested she use it.and the packaging is very nice and fancy.
Philadelphia
I like to use this product. This concealer hides my skin imperfections and blemishes. It gives my skin a nice glow and makes my skin smooth
Lincoln, NE
This age defying concealer works great to cover up those pesky blemishes. I carry it with me in my purse so that I am always covered!
Metairie, LA
Color wasn't a good match. I tried several shades. It was cheap, but went on smooth. Got chalky after awhile. I wouldn't buy I again.
Glen Burnie, MD
This concealer works so amazingly I hate the sticky feel of the drug store brands but this goes on smooth and dries not sticky!

Looking for your answer?