Shakira P.
Omg this is an oldie but a goodie. 10 years ago I bought this from Walmart. It is easy to blend and you can apply it with a sponge or fingers. It long lasting because at the end of the day my makeup still looked fresh and dewy. I love that it's super affordable. I picked this up because I was in my spiritual brother wedding and needed something that will look good in photos. Not knowing that this was for more mature skin types as I was only 22 but it looked flawless. I love this and need to repurchase it again.