Revlon Age Defying Makeup and Concealer Compact with Botafirm, SPF 20, Honey Beige 06, 0.4 Ounce

BY REVLON

marissa n.
Fontana, CA
not really a big fan of these compacts just for the fact that they don't have much good colors to choose from and the ones close by my skin tone have a pink tone to it
ivette m.
miami, florida
tiene muy buena cobertura y me parece que da un acabado bastante natural... Es fácil de mezclar y se puede aplicar con una esponja o los dedos. Que duradera porque al final del día mi maquillaje todavía parecía fresco
Sophie Nhung T.
Gretna, LA
Love that the consealer and foundation in one. It is such a convenient to have it together especially when you are on the go. Just throw it in your bag and when needed just pull out. Than there is the mirror too which is great 👍
Gizzelle L.
Overall it's pretty good not the best but it's good for a day you don't want to feel a lot of make up on your face. Super light weight and super absorbing so you might have to touch it up a couple times during the day
Charity S.
Chambersburg, PA
It is a good product, however it is a little on the pricey side. I have used cheaper products and have had the same results so I wouldn't really recommend this unless you just have extra cash to throw away.
Shakira P.
Omg this is an oldie but a goodie. 10 years ago I bought this from Walmart. It is easy to blend and you can apply it with a sponge or fingers. It long lasting because at the end of the day my makeup still looked fresh and dewy. I love that it's super affordable. I picked this up because I was in my spiritual brother wedding and needed something that will look good in photos. Not knowing that this was for more mature skin types as I was only 22 but it looked flawless. I love this and need to repurchase it again.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Makes you feel like a pretty flower! Leaves your face feeling smooth like you aren't even wearing anything! This is a must for your makeup collection if you want to feel your best.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
this product is amazing.i love it it is very moisturizing.it hides all of my dark circles.yes it is very build-able can be easily worked into skin.very nice packaging.best for under-eyes gives no cake feel. Defiantly recommend hides wrinkles very smooth lets face feel amazing love it others will to.
Star L.
Revlon has many different age defining products to choose from and alot of different shades..Revlon last all day for me and doesn't smudge off on to clothes
Carly K.
Love love love these. The formula is nice and smooth. Gives me a full coverage look with or without foundation. This has to bw one of my favoritw products.