Revlon Age Defying Makeup and Concealer Compact with Botafirm, SPF 20, Honey Beige 06, 0.4 Ounce

BY REVLON

Shakira P.
Omg this is an oldie but a goodie. 10 years ago I bought this from Walmart. It is easy to blend and you can apply it with a sponge or fingers. It long lasting because at the end of the day my makeup still looked fresh and dewy. I love that it's super affordable. I picked this up because I was in my spiritual brother wedding and needed something that will look good in photos. Not knowing that this was for more mature skin types as I was only 22 but it looked flawless. I love this and need to repurchase it again.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
this product is amazing.i love it it is very moisturizing.it hides all of my dark circles.yes it is very build-able can be easily worked into skin.very nice packaging.best for under-eyes gives no cake feel. Defiantly recommend hides wrinkles very smooth lets face feel amazing love it others will to.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
I like Revlon but a lot of times its out of my price range. I'm not cheap but I feel guilty spending too much on myself. But I really liked this product.
Kayla L.
Walhalla, SC
Real is an age defying combination. Makes my wife look years younger.Her friend suggested she use it.and the packaging is very nice and fancy.
colleen g.
I like to use this product. This concealer hides my skin imperfections and blemishes. It gives my skin a nice glow and makes my skin smooth
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
Color wasn't a good match. I tried several shades. It was cheap, but went on smooth. Got chalky after awhile. I wouldn't buy I again.
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA
Definitely need concealer every day. Just makes everything look better. My skin tone is beige color and a little dry at times.
Dawna L.
Don't like age defying products. I don't like how they feel. They are also expensive. I was able to buy it at the drug store.
Trish P.
This did not work well for me. The cream left creases in my skin and rubbed off easily. Looked thick and goopy.
Giselle M.
Very 'ok' concealer, not the best I've used but does its work of covering up. Color shade was a perfect match