BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Makeup & Concealer Compact Natural Beige SPF 20 Oil-free.

Buy on Amazon
  • "awesome would definitely recommend to all! best product ever. it has spf and it's oil free! couldn't ask for more" in 4 reviews
  • "this really defines my age. i hide all my dark circles and rinkles really good as well as any small blemishes and looks really great after use" in 2 reviews
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love this brand. Everything I’ve ever gotten from them has been such great quality and never disappoints! This had great pigmentation and lasted throughout my whole day. Would definitely use again!
Anna L.
Narrows, VA
Where I am in my 30's now I have to have a concealer that has SPF and does not clog my pores. I love Revlon Age Defying concealer because it is easy to blend and leaves my skin looking amazing during and after application. Packaging is nice so I can put in my purse and have touch ups as needed on my break out days.
Megan S.
Des Moines, IA
Love, Love, LOVE this product!!! I'll never spend $40 on concealer ever again! Whether you're on a budget or just in the market for great makeup - Revlon will make your day! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth that you almost don't need a primer.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Michelle W.
Willard, UT
I like using makeup that is easy to use and makes you look natural and beautiful. This concealer is easy to use and hides those blemishes and dark eye problems. I love the look and feel of the bottle. This is a must in my make-up collection. I would recommend to others.
Andrea S.
Works great, goes on well, and lasts long. All with a completely natural look. I would definitely recommend it, and still continue to buy these products.
Patricia S.
Hesperia, Ca
Sawyer W.
The cover of this compact was very nice when used even without a base. However, my skin had a negative reaction to it. Will not buy again.
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
I like that its not greasy and i like how this color looks on my skin. its easy to find in the stores and easy to keep in your make up bag.
Samantha H.
Canon, GA
I used to not wear make up at all. But now i love to wear make up. This has become my best friend when i go out on dates with my husband.
Maria C.
How good is?
Nitasha S.
Merrill, WI
i am not big on makeup but am getting older. my question is how is it age defying? does it just covwr up age ubtil u wash it off or does it actually do something in the process of covering it up to make one look younger.