BY REVLON

Chloe V.
Deerfield Beach
it was really inexpensive and convenient to buy sold in most stores but i felt this was a little heavey for my taste. It felt stick almost like a glue. I wasnt a fan but its very affordable and it did last a long time but i prefer something lighter considering i have sensitive skin.
Cedric T.
madison
I never really was into primer at first but this helps my dry skin and makes it not too oily and it last all day long. I’m all about good product. Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face Primer For Dry Skin
Annie R.
Norwich
Purchased at: Amazon
This primer is my holy grail primer! It is super hard to find in stores so I usually order online!. It does everything it says it does. I noticed a difference in just days!
Addy H.
Levittown, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming face primer is a think primer. I liked it for the Winter months when I have drier skin. This isnt something I'll use everyday. I'm 38 just for a reference.
Ashli J.
The revlon age defying instant firming face primer for dry skin didn’t do anything as far as the instant firming goes (for me anyway). It DID however make my face feel a little more moisturized so I gave 3 stars. I don’t know if it made my makeup last any longer I didn’t check that out. It did help my makeup not look as textured because it helps to soften your skin.
Milagros V.
Fayetteville
I really like this face primer. I originally got it with the purchase of a Revlon foundation. It goes on nicely and makes applying my foundation that much easier. I had a hard time finding it in the stores and so I'm glad I could purchase it online.
I will be buying it again!
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
I love a primer that works well and is good for my skin. The Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face primer definitely does both! All day my skin looked amazing! My foundation looked smooth. Very affordable and easy to find in stores. I will def be using this as my everyday primer!
Rachel E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hydrating and easy to apply. Takes a minute or so to dry, but the effects are worth it - skin feels moisturized and smooth, and application of additional product is easier. I don't keep this on hand as a part of my regular routine (I've switched primers since then), but I was never unhappy with it and wouldn't mind using it again someday.
Lupita C.
60505
This is really good it helps with dry skin it’s really The web for make up and makes to stay longer you can carry it everywhere the brother that’s from revlon defying It’s really easy to apply I had to use this for a month or so but is really good I really really great
Kimberly R.
Corpus Christi
don’t prefer . It’s good with dry skin, matte finish if your oily these will work good for you most revlon primers are good for 6-8 hours. Pros it’s hides your age and cons if you have a dry skin don’t recommend because leaves a matte finish.
Kelyn B.
Los Angeles
Would this be a good product for REALLY dry skin? I have really dry skin and my makeup never stays on my face 🙄
Michelekaylam &.
gilroy
How does this preform around the nose area?
Taylor R.
San Diego, CA
How does this feel on your face?
Yvette K.
Does this work well for dry skin? How does it compare to other more expensive primers?