BY REVLON

Ashli J.
The revlon age defying instant firming face primer for dry skin didn’t do anything as far as the instant firming goes (for me anyway). It DID however make my face feel a little more moisturized so I gave 3 stars. I don’t know if it made my makeup last any longer I didn’t check that out. It did help my makeup not look as textured because it helps to soften your skin.
Courtney M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I use this product in the morning before applying my makeup! I'm still young and wrinkles and fine lines aren't an issue for me yet so I don't see many results but it's never too early to start! It does hydrate my dry skin very well though!
Kimberly R.
Corpus Christi
don’t prefer . It’s good with dry skin, matte finish if your oily these will work good for you most revlon primers are good for 6-8 hours. Pros it’s hides your age and cons if you have a dry skin don’t recommend because leaves a matte finish.
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
I love a primer that works well and is good for my skin. The Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face primer definitely does both! All day my skin looked amazing! My foundation looked smooth. Very affordable and easy to find in stores. I will def be using this as my everyday primer!
destiny g.
Manhattan, KS
Works well, kind of over dried the skin but nothing too crazy if you moisturizer well. I would recommend to people with dry skin if oily you might not get the results you are looking for. Would definitely try it again
Regan E.
Walton Hills, OH
I did not find the product to fulfill the promises it made. I didn't notice any changes in the firmness of my skin while using this product. Overall I think there are better products to spend your money on, I would not purchase again.
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
The color of this primer and easy of application are awesome. However, the formula is not my favorite. It creates a greasy layer on your face that kind of makes anything you put on after it just slide off. Definitely not purchasing again.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
It's ok. Nothing great nothing horrible. I bought mine from target and got it on sale so I don't feel too bad about purchasing it. It's just a descent product. I'll more than likely keep using it so I can get my money worth but probably won't repurchase.
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I tried this product once. It catched my eye only because I have dry skin but It was too oily afterwards. If i run out of my go to at home and i have this then i will use but it's ok
Haley S.
Locust Grove, VA
This is a good primer. I haven't used much but I like it so far. It protects from the sun and it helps smooth out my foundation and it makes my skin soft